EOI: 82 white ja

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

EOI: 82 white ja

Post by SOWTZ »

tossing up the idea of selling my staz to a good home, someone that has the time to put in the work she needs. does have problems, and coming up to reg. if anyone wants to have a look pm or email me. in melbourne east doncaster.
cheers
I have a car. I use it to drive to work, to drive to work I need petrol, petrol cost money, I must work to make this money… it’s a vicious cycle!
paradox
I like starions

Post by paradox »

Id be interested, thought depends what needs doing to it and how much it would be...
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

I made a quick list of problems: rhr strut, exhaust and manifold gasket, pwr steer box and idler arm, tyers, lhr driveshaft boot, oil leaks and a couple of other small things I haven’t had time to do. its close to 300,000km. not sure about price as i have not been keeping up to date with what they are going for. ill get back to you on that
cheers
I have a car. I use it to drive to work, to drive to work I need petrol, petrol cost money, I must work to make this money… it’s a vicious cycle!
paradox
I like starions

Post by paradox »

how about the paint and general interior etc. flav would be the man to see on the price. can you manage a picture?