group buy - clear twin cam top timing belt cover

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

group buy - clear twin cam top timing belt cover

Post by groupAralliart »

Are you interested in joining a group buy? If you are pm me and I will then check on price. A single cover is about $85us + SHIPPING so I would hope to knock at least 20% off if we were to purchase 4? Let me know if you are keen or if you know of where else we could buy at a good price. Cheers Steve
see this link for item: http://www.zakleecorp.com/evo13.htm
silo
Enthusiast

Post by silo »

Got one about 6 months ago, Quality and price are excelent!

Silas
Starion VR4
almost postwhore

Post by Starion VR4 »

I will Take 2... :beer

30PSI,2.4L! Wolf 3D Ver 4. VR4 Head.
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

fark thats cheap, i'll grab one..
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Post by groupAralliart »

I have made contact with them and just waiting to get their new price and then work out freight cost. Once I have the final figure I will email you all. Cheers Steve
Steve E
should not drink and push buttons

Post by Steve E »

I like & i want.
Steve
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Post by groupAralliart »

were up to 7 so far, anyone else before final number given to get best price?
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Post by groupAralliart »

Okay great news :D . I have got a price for 7 delivered to my door which works out if I have done my calculations correctly and with an exchange rate based on 95c. The price would be ..........$75 each!! That is a bloody bargain seeing as I was quoted over $200 from 2 different shops here in aussie. So I am going to buy them next week. First I am going to see if any guys on the EVO 1,2,3,VR4 site are interested and then order. I would imagine that from my house in Brisbane (4122) via Australia Post the individual postage to you guys would be no more than $10? so double check if that sounds about right and then PM me over the next couple of days and I will give you my bank details for a direct deposit. I think delivery could be 2 weeks (a guess).

SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS IT SHOULD BE AN ALL UP PRICE OF $85 DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR :) .

this is the link for item: http://www.zakleecorp.com/evo13.htm
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

we could do a reciprocal thing for the clear foggy lenses mate if you're keen
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
Bitza
I've been here before

Post by Bitza »

These are awsome.......I got one for my VR4 last month.

Paid $65 AUS Delivered.
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Post by groupAralliart »

That is a great price! How did you get it that cheap? We all want the details as I was going to order on Monday. Who do we ask for?
Bitza
I've been here before

Post by Bitza »

Email:
Rob Steinway [rcsteinway@earthlink.net]

Have a chat to Rob and talk price.
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Post by groupAralliart »

Rob is my contact as well so will have to hit him up for a better deal. I will do that tomorrow and then email all those who have sent me requests. I thought I had got us a good deal but evidently not as good as it can be! Cheers, Steve

P.S This is the email I just sent to Rob so every thing is above board:

Rob, hi I now have about 8 guys who are keen to order. On our Australian web site: http://forums.austarion.com/viewtopic.p ... 549#110549

you will see a fellow has just posted up that he bought them off you for 65 AUS delivered. I am now being asked the question as you can imagine 'howcome our group price is $10 more?' Are we able to get a better group deal as I would prefer to just buy my own at $65 rather than do all the running around etc to get 8 here and then get money off the others. If we could get them for $60 each delivered to , Queensland, Australia, 4122 then I know we would buy and I won't look like I was screwing them over (if you know what I mean). Hope this can happen, Cheers Steve Mullins
Last edited by groupAralliart on Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

Take your address out of your post! Who knows who is reading.
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Post by groupAralliart »

Okay after the 'talk' by some of unrealistic purchases we are going ahead with the order. I will email everyone who has contacted me with my bank details and confirmation that they are still part of the order. If everyone responds quickly I could order quickly. Cheers, Steve

P.S. Below is the return email from Rob today:

Hi, Steve -

Great thread! As for the guy who says he got one for $65 delivered, I don't think so. My retail on my site is $69, $85 delivered to Australia. How can $57 each to you, plus $50 shipping (bigger box) be so bad - that's around $63 each, delivered. Local retailers sell them for $200? Ouch!

- Rob@Zaklee

P.P.S With the aussie dollar higher today the end figure could be even less.