FS - JA Starion - Perth

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Black JA
'throw me a frickin' bone here'

Post by Black JA »

settle boys........ nahhh...keep on goin.... :smokin
BlAcK Ja KnIgHtRiDeR
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

aaaw shux how can i dig back at u al when all i can see is your lil bubs sittin there in ur avatar.... :wtf:

ya big poofda... :roll:

hehe
glutonous gloop
I like starions

Post by glutonous gloop »

market price doesn't mean squat when items move into classic, cult, collectible etc category

the average punter out there now wouldn't even know what a Starion is or was. had some blighter come up to me at the gas station the other week and say "haven't seen a 'vette like that for some time". Jo Blow doesn't know !

i paid way more than market for my JD a few years ago because i appreciated what it was and the brilliant condition it was in AND short of some elective mods hasn't cost me a cent since (well not yet anyway).

so the phrase 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' is never truer with where Starions are at now.

good luck with your sale and hope you get close to your asking price as it may mean it will go to someone who truly appreciates these vehicles, not that purchase price dictates this.
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Ahhhh, the power of a cute kid.......

Umm... err..... you are :shock: