FS: 1983 Starion GSR II $650 (SOLD)

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

FS: 1983 Starion GSR II $650 (SOLD)

Post by jrod82 »

EDIT: Sold to a good home

Not quite 150000kms. Just had it tuned + new coil, plugs, oil change etc. Runs great, still plenty of fun even though it's an auto. The body isn't in the best condition, definitely could do with a respray - I was going to do a roller job on her but I just don't have time. The guards are pretty rusted out, a mate and I got rid of the rust and treated it, just needs to be welded back together now. Interior is grey cloth.

WOF expires in a couple of weeks, if nobody's bought it by then it's going to pick-a-part.

Last edited by jrod82 on Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

BUMP - Stereo gone & price reduced.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

talk about bad timing :(

would have bought it myself.

Everyone wants a gazillion dollars for these things now.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

Aw sorry man, didn't think you'd be interested! What are you driving now? You're back in Tron right?

I've just joined the beemer family - 96 323i:

And I got an expression of interest on my widebody last night.. the guy actually saw my dad driving it in gizzy and my parents passed on his details. Said he was either going to buy the new evo when it comes out, or my car, and for me to "think about a price" :?
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

Na broke up with Helen, back in Welly now, working down by Te Papa.

Actually have the money to support a Starion now.

Had a BMW 325i, same engine as yours minus the VANOS. VANOS makes a big difference though, the non VANOS was laggy off the mark. Driving a 1996 Maxima at the mo. Front wheel drive blows, although its hilariously fun at the lights, can do about 30 metres before the auto gets traction (I got me some fine-as eco-treads).

Reckon you should look at selling the widebody, 1988 Widebodies will be 20 years old next year, can import them again, I'd expect the price to slowly drop back to the 5-6K marker in a few. Cash in at 11-12K I reckon while you can.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
Sigma_turbzz
Lil' Dorifto

Post by Sigma_turbzz »

SpidersWeb wrote:Reckon you should look at selling the widebody, 1988 Widebodies will be 20 years old next year, can import them again, I'd expect the price to slowly drop back to the 5-6K marker in a few. Cash in at 11-12K I reckon while you can.
I thought you could only get the 2L widebodies from europe, so shipping alone would probably be around $5000 ? And then finding one with minimal rust due to the salt/snow over there would be a challenge, no ? :?