Buttons at top of page

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Jesusdroveawestfield
christian moderator

Buttons at top of page

Post by Jesusdroveawestfield »

I notice the pictures one and technical ( others may too but I havent tried ) don't work. I assume this is because its a new site. We could build an awesome technical section on this page with the knowledge we have all gained over the years. How about it Deeks do you want some articles/ pictures what ? Let us know and we can do something. It wil save people having to post all the time with a question. Often the answer could be found in the technical section. The Vr4 conversion could make an awesome tech section on its own not to mention things like MPI, cam profiles etc etc
I wouldnt want to belong to any club that would have me as a member
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

articles

Post by tmz_99 »

there is a thread covering this topic already: http://austarion.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

Daz,

Deeks has asked for input into the site in another section of the forum. The top headings were put there in order to facilitate future articles and features, but as this site had to be put to use sooner than expected, it does not have everything in order.

We can definitely all put something into this site to make it bigger and better. There is definitely some great and widespread knowledge on here. Anyone who can contribute positively please do so.
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

The facilities are in place gentlemen, so those of you with the know-how, get writing!
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

spot on! i agree about the knowledge base we have here and i can't wait for the tech section to be up and going! especially a vr4 conversion article. at the moment i only have a basic one putting a vr4 into a scorp which i might post untill someone covers it in detail with a starion.
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

why devote a whole page to the VR4 conversion? all you need are 4 words, in a huge font!

"IT BOLTS STRAIGHT IN!"

kidding, kidding, oh god please dont shoot me.