NEW Starions

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
flav
Austarion Occupant

NEW Starions

Post by flav »

I heard from someone that a re release of starions is comin in the new year...It will be a new model.
MR Bender
Enthusiast king

Post by MR Bender »

really :o i wonder if they will still have the 80s charm? :D
Bite my shiny metal ass!!!

Russell Coight: Some of the animals are nocturnal, so the best time to see them is at night. Only you can't see them, because it's dark.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

5yr /100,000km warranty.....that wasnt part of the 80's charm i tell ya!
MR Bender
Enthusiast king

Post by MR Bender »

flav wrote:5yr /100,000km warranty.....that wasnt part of the 80's charm i tell ya!
sorry i didnt know that but yet again i wasnt alive when my starion was sold as new rofl rofl
Bite my shiny metal ass!!!

Russell Coight: Some of the animals are nocturnal, so the best time to see them is at night. Only you can't see them, because it's dark.
JD_Stazza_Brendan
almost postwhore

Post by JD_Stazza_Brendan »

You sure of this?
Time to go google searching i think.
-JA Starion with JD bits , Forged engine, Heaps of mods (parked up)
-BFII XR6 Turbo Ute , Here comes 400hp for 2k :p
-77 Mazda 323 drag car. 13bt rotary project.

Yes i have too many toys.
SOHC POWER
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

I heard it will be twin turbo RWD.
Sadly Australia still won't get the widebody.

P.S. Not really
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Post by groupAralliart »

Maybe it is this:

You are bidding on a 1987 RARE MITSUBISHI STARION COLLECTIBLE SPORTS-CAR. Feast your eyes on the ultimate collectible! We're offering you a piece of automotive history. One must experience the Starion Sensation in-order to comprehand the marvel of this beauty. Gorgeous styling, sharp handling and powerful engine make this Mitsubishi a must have. I guarantee you won't find another such as this. This Mitsubishi Starion has 1076 original miles! Mint show-room condition, one owner automobile that looks as good as it did the day it rolled off the show-room floor. Extremely well taken care of, museum worthy! Comes with original purchase contract from 1987! Original keys, will be included as well. Everything is original on this car aside from battery, and tires! Pristine condition piece, that was part of a collection and not used for driving purposes. This beautiful automobile is located in Sunny Palm Beach County, where the winner must pick it up. Bid to win, take this truly one of a kind Starion home! Feel free to browse our other auctions to see all the great items we offer - they're all GREAT deals! See the great photos below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... OTORS:1123 :beer
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

thats a bloody sweet car.
Rainey
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Rainey »

That car is beautiful! :beer
STARI//ART
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Thats about the best widebody i have ever seen.
NachoMan
nearly postwhore

Post by NachoMan »

1076 miles!!!!!!! :o
compressor

Post by compressor »

HOT OF THE PRESS
http://jalopnik.com/cars/detroit-auto-show/

scroll down theres a sketch af a mitsubishi coupe they said it was more like a eclipse heres what they said

"As if there wasn't enough to look forward to at the upcoming Detroit Auto Show, Mitsubishi teases us with these sketches of thew Concept-RA, which we can only hope is indicative of the reincarnation of a new Eclipse as a vehicle worthy of the old Eclipse. The aggressive shoulders and sloping beltline are your first hints of the second generation Eclipse, while the nose makes it a very obvious nod to the new EVO.
Mitsubishi Concept-RA"

"Mitsubishi out to wow Detroit
5:00AM Wednesday December 12, 2007

Mitsubishi has released sketches of the concept coupe it will unveil at next month's Detroit motor show.

The sculpted two-door is called the Concept-RA and could well point to the next generation Eclipse coupe that has been a core vehicle in Mitsubishi's American stable.

There is also talk in Japan that the concept will lead to a 21st-century version of the Starion coupe of the 1980s and the GTO of the 1990s.

The Concept-RA uses the S-AWC all-wheel-drive system and twin-clutch transmission from the Lancer Evolution 10.

But instead of the go-fast Evo's turbocharged 2-litre petrol engine, Mitsubishi has teamed the clutch with a direct-injection 2.2-litre turbodiesel unit producing 150kW (200bhp) and 420Nm of torque, similar torque output to the Evo. The Lancer Evo 10 has just gone on sale in New Zealand in manual guise. The first of the cars using the twin-clutch will arrive in the new year.

The Concept-RA has a space frame made up of extruded aluminium sections and die cast aluminium members. Plastic resin is used for most exterior panels to cut weight.
compressor

Post by compressor »

compressor

Post by compressor »

bringing sexy back :D Show Image: Image
compressor

Post by compressor »

i dont think it will happen sounds like a gosip thing to me it reads maybe mitsubishi japan will re invent the old 1980's STARION or 1990's GTO

they might even add a twincam this time rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

and efi rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl