Beyond the Limit Motorsport Closed ??

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Beyond the Limit Motorsport Closed ??

Post by toysrus »

Is it ?

The website is definately down........

I called them up on the Mobile No: listed (in google cache) and the guy (who I beleive was Chris) on the phone recommends I come on austarion and speak with Flav...... :?

Like, if your in business, the last thing you recommend is going somewhere else..... :roll:
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

Hmmm anyone shed any light on this?

No good if one of the big workshops in AU shuts down.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

works for me, looks upgraded too
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Re: Beyond the Limit Motorsport Closed ??

Post by toysrus »

Still doesn't explain this ? >>
toysrus wrote: I called them up on the Mobile No: listed (in google cache) and the guy (who I beleive was Chris) on the phone recommends I come on austarion and speak with Flav...... :?
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Re: Beyond the Limit Motorsport Closed ??

Post by iXNAY »

toysrus wrote:Still doesn't explain this ? >>
toysrus wrote: I called them up on the Mobile No: listed (in google cache) and the guy (who I beleive was Chris) on the phone recommends I come on austarion and speak with Flav...... :?
maybe chris has too much work on?
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
Matt
Dorifto!

Post by Matt »

his not closed, his probably got a bullshit amount of work on...
Last edited by Matt on Sun May 14, 2006 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Thanks Matt, would've hated to lose someone of his experience from the industry :beer
Glenjo
Enthusiast

Post by Glenjo »

Deeks why was my earlier post deleted?

My comment was genuine, from the feedback i hear from everyone flav offers good value and promt service, and as i mentioned before, he did his apprentiship on starions and has worked in formula one teams as a mechanic.

They're all respectible accomplishments, and thats why i think chris would of recomended that "toysrus" dude there.

I don't understand why my comment was deleted.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

new john howard anti-flaming laws. deleted back to post that started it. By showing your bias, now another user will have to (did) defend their bias. defends become attacks, yada yada. I don't know, i guess i'm getting sick of the melb bias for workshops. Is there actually anyone that likes both? Or does it have to be a rivalry? It seems Collier doesn't see a rivalry if he's recommending people to Flav? Why is there rivalry on the forum then? Why are Oranges orange?
_

Post by flav »

I cant shed any light on the subject. Mabey he just needs a bit of a vacation. Heavens knows i need one too.
Cordzboy
I like starions

Post by Cordzboy »

Personally I've dealt with Flav and Chris a reasonable amount, and they're both great guys. They've both gone above and beyond to help when needed, including talking me through things on the phone on weekends and being great on price as well.

Chris spent over an hour discussing some really interesting things with me, and god knows how many hours I've spent in Flav's garage when he's been helping me do things for free! As Deeks pointed out, there doesn't seem to be any rivalry between them, nor should there be on this forum.

For the record, Chris always maintained to me that starion work was more done on the side almost as a hobby - most of his work has been done with V8's. If he's recommending Flav to people, it's most likely because he's got a lot of other work on and is doing the right thing by the customer to ensure they got prompt service and don't have to wait for parts/work.
Cordia, powered by EVO...