she does'nt understand.

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
STARZILA
I love starions

she does'nt understand.

Post by STARZILA »

Does anyone else have a partner that thinks that starions are ugly?
Man,she just crushed me by saying "I dont knw why you like those cars so much,there so fricken ugly!"
I tried to explain the best I could..
"But they are a classiic 80's sports car! I love the shape,they're fast,a little bit different,one of the only RWD's Mitsubishi made....2litre turbo!!...

I guess im just looking for someone to make me feel better...... :cry:
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

my gf loves them so much, she keeps saying "you promised me a drive".

Oh shit now I'm in for it!
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.
mrb1
gtpumps.com.au

Re: she does'nt understand.

Post by mrb1 »

STARZILA wrote:Does anyone else have a partner that thinks that starions are ugly?
Man,she just crushed me by saying "I dont knw why you like those cars so much,there so fricken ugly!"
"But they are a classiic 80's sports car! I love the shape,they're fast,a little bit different,one of the only RWD's Mitsubishi made....2litre turbo!!...

I guess im just looking for someone to make me feel better...... :cry:
My advice.............get a new woman :D
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

my girlfriend says there are ugly!

but i just tell her to shut up!
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

the missus was never a fan when i first got it, now that she's been around cars more she understands more then just the colour of a car now... oh, and she hates ricers now too :D i've taught her well
_

Post by sLug »

HahahahI cant complain I have three girls in my family (my wife and two daughters before anyone gets excited) and they all love it they told me your gonna buy it when we went to look at it!!!! :D
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

Starzila said
Does anyone else have a partner that thinks that starions are ugly?
Just tell her you're attracted to ugly things...... then duck :beer
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

dude... thats harsh... even my ex liked starions.. and wanted me to get one lol!!

dont upgrade the car.. upgrade the woman.
1983 JA Staz
cheaterparts
I love starions

Post by cheaterparts »

well my wife says that my sigma is ugly my other sigma is ugly the starion is ugly the LJ torry is ugly so is the BMW

in fact see says im ugly

shes so hurtfull

cheater
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

One of my ex gf's calls it "the lego car".. I reckon I can work that into a number plate if I ever get the damn thing registered :)
plasticdash
I like starions more

Post by plasticdash »

Lol. My GF says she doesn't like it much, Of course its a different story once she is behind the wheel !
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

haha same here

She borrowed the EX, (and gave me the MX5 :( ) and afterwards I asked why to which she replied 'oh I just lik....err yeah it was just easier'. Cracked me up.

She likes them when I'm not looking, her biggest gripe with them is having three of them. Looks like the GSR-II is going in the next few weeks (to make room for a project for her and free up my wallet). She wont get a Starion project car. I tried that.

As for appearances, I never get its ugly from her or friends, I just get 'it suits you' - which might mean the same thing hmmm those bastards :glare:
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

My wife didn't like them much ....... until she drove it to work one day. She came back in the house with the 'boost grin' and laughing about scaring innocent people with the BOV. I've corrupted her so well :D:D
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

my g/f didn't mind them. Then when I told her I was going to look at a widey she was like why waste your money on another starion blah blah blah. Its a waste of money I don't see why they are so special. Then when she saw it, she fell in love with it and the next words out of her mouth was GET IT
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

i have a stalker ex girlfriend who actually bought this mint low mileage (125000k`s) two tone black and silver jb with the lsd etc when our relationship was dying, just to try and keep me interested!

it didn`t work.....

BTW abalistic`s wife now owns that car....
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au