where can i buy wheel spacers online?

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
R3D
[L] Plates

where can i buy wheel spacers online?

Post by R3D »

like the topic says... i got new wheels for the lancer but there an inch thinner than the wheels that were on it before so im gonna need to space them out an inch, or maybee more on the back to fill the guards

so any body know and any sites???

and i dunno bout the offsets etc... i think bobjane fella said 4x14.7 or somthin that sound right?:/
cheaterparts
I love starions

Re: where can i buy wheel spacers online?

Post by cheaterparts »

R3D wrote:like the topic says... i got new wheels for the lancer but there an inch thinner than the wheels that were on it before so im gonna need to space them out an inch, or maybee more on the back to fill the guards

so any body know and any sites???

and i dunno bout the offsets etc... i think bobjane fella said 4x14.7 or somthin that sound right?:/
there serios spacers and I dont think you'll get them off the shelf or if they would be legal
however if you get stuck I have machined these up for some for the historic touring car guys 1" and larger

cheater
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

US Ebay! They have them for the Starion, I'm sure they have other cars!
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
airbats801
Enthusiast

Post by airbats801 »

I second that ebay has a ton
'78 Colt cp, 80 challenger "scorpion" 5spd g54bt conversion almost complete, '80 plymtouh arrow "might max" , '90 mitsu terror van "spacewagon"
80's Hero