shipping to AUS. question?

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
alostsoul
[P] Plater austaz

shipping to AUS. question?

Post by alostsoul »

does anyone know how to ship large items to AUS? i have a parts car that id like to get rid of, but i dont want to send it to the yard with perfect widebody stuff if i could sale it to one of you... hummm maybe the wheels will start turing?
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

http://www.dhl-usa.com/home/Home.asp
i know we can send stuff with aussie post up to 20kg for like, sea mail $150ish air $240ish (AUD$). sending from the usa is another issue prob best to go with DHL^^^
I have a car. I use it to drive to work, to drive to work I need petrol, petrol cost money, I must work to make this money… it’s a vicious cycle!
Instigator_88TSI
[L] Plates

Post by Instigator_88TSI »

The most USPS will ship down under is 40lbs at a time at around $67 US and thats econo mail
Corey
88 Conquest ¤ 3EX ¤ Apexi N1 ¤ TXS BOV & MBC ¤ K&N ¤ NJVH ¤
88 starion (parts)
Entaran
I love starions

Post by Entaran »

Instigator_88TSI wrote:The most USPS will ship down under is 40lbs at a time at around $67 US and thats econo mail
With no tracking number and can take upto 6 months to arrive. Personal experience.

Go with a private company, pay more but it gets there ON TIME and you can TRACK it.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

I'll gladly take it off your hands. But you will need to send it to California for it to be shipped here.
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
alostsoul
[P] Plater austaz

Post by alostsoul »

i dbe willing to do it if someone wants it bad enough... hell i wouldnt mind sending the whole car, to bad its just a roller.