BLUE STARION AT LATROBE UNI

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
forced_induction
Newcomer

BLUE STARION AT LATROBE UNI

Post by forced_induction »

Anyone know about this car, or who owns it?

I would like to meet the owner face to face sometime, and sort out some issues!!!
AB
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by AB »

I don't know what the rules are in Aussie but here you can go down to the post office with someones plate number and as long as you know the make/model/colour of the car, which you do, they will give you the owners name and address.

Whats the story behind this, if you don't mind me asking? Sounds interesting.
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

wouldn't that be an Invasion of privacy?
i don't think this is legal.
Just the fact that very dodgy people could see your car then go to the post office, get your details then go to your house and steal your car or your stuff.
I'm Back
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Post by tmz_99 »

can't do it in australia, can do it in NZ..
---------
TVR T350C
StarionBoy
i need to paint my car!

Post by StarionBoy »

how dodgy is that, go to the post office and u know where all the nice cars live lol...

"sort out some issues" sounds interesting, they good issues or bad issues?
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

Just leave a note on the window
That's how i found madeofmilo
forced_induction
Newcomer

Post by forced_induction »

Unfortunatley i didnt get the numberplate, otherwise i would have enquired at Vic Roads, however i spoke with my Girlfriend who was with me, she said the plate began with an "F", also it had Silver or White 17's.

So if any one knows a dark blue starion on this forum that has Silver or White 17 inch wheels, the number plate that beigns with the letter "F", please contact me, PM me if you want to be anonymous.

I have also posted a notice on the Latrobe Uni message board, in case anyone else may be avle to identify the car and its owner.

To clarify the reason that i would like to meet this person involves eggs being thrown.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

StarionBoy wrote:how dodgy is that, go to the post office and u know where all the nice cars live lol...

"sort out some issues" sounds interesting, they good issues or bad issues?
Thats why most people register the car to another address, and set their Bill To address to a PO Box :) The theft thing sucks, but the upside is that if somebody damages your car, you can track them down.

forced_induciton: good luck finding mr egg thrower.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Fluck, I just read the post properly. I have a blue staz. I have 16" silver wheels. Number plate starts with an 'F'. But where the hell is Latrobe Uni?

Oh and I hate eggs. :)
StarionBoy
i need to paint my car!

Post by StarionBoy »

finally the site being used for something other than bitching and shit lol..

egg throwers :roll:
bigmoz
Enthusiast king

Post by bigmoz »

i have a blue starion with 17" but they have been off the car cause i have to buy new tyres... i got roadwearthied by the jonny hoppers about a month ago and i cant afford to to pay 270 a tyre for the new ones i want :( as well as that my injection isnt realy workin that well so i have been driving around mums car other then that i couldnt help you but i know there is a blue starion over in fairfield somewhere i always see him parked near the paper mills and a friend of mine who workes over in thomastown has seen one just like my car i dont know if anyone knows who it is but could be him

bigmoz :pimp
85 JB, forged, larger valves, ported and polished microtech, sonata mpi, td06 20g, intercooler, willwood brakes, koni suspention, 3.9LSD and more shit i cant remember

82 JA, blueprint SIRUS 4g63, dumped and a cooler 17's, exhaust... DEAD :(
big moz (chopyou@hotmail.com)
Triple-A
Newcomer

Post by Triple-A »

hahahaha funny shit that was me if you didnt see right i was actualy egging the other car with my brother and his girlfriend in it that was just behind you and big moz im that guy you have seen down in fair field i work at the hotel just around the corner by the way forced_induction serves you right for screwing a bloke it the latrobe carpark at night time even if you say it was a girl and tell her to get her eyes checked my numberplate starts with an E***** :P
so u still want sex? do u like it when i flex?
im still perplexed, with the way u touch my pecs
its so sexual, i just want ur affection,
now would be good, cos i got an erection