AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
scum
I'm Banned!

AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by scum »

Got a permit for the widebody yesterday so I could drive it to work just for the hell of it. It goes without saying (you know, starion and all) that for the first time since I got it going, wouldn’t you know, the idle control doesn’t work anymore. That was in the first 3 seconds of its ‘madden voyage’. It got to the servo around the corner but now stutters above 4000 and wont rev over 4500 and wont boost, 2 mins into the ‘madden voyage’. Leavening the servo it started to slow down, 100meters later it stalled while changing gears. I dumped it in 2nd to roll start it but the rear axle just locked up. Tried the starter motor but it just clicked. 20mins later after it cooled down it slowly cranked over and managed to start. I got it home to find something very weird, the oil last night was up to the full line and was nice and new. This morning it was thin black water looking stuff and was double the full line and has a very strange chemical smell when hot. Needless to say the 4 brand-new big end bearings are now clunking like hell and the turbo is not a happy chappy. I still drove it to work gently after a quick oil change, I am beginning to realise this car might never see the road licensed if things keep going this way, so I just wanted to dive it at least once, before the shell falls of the chassis or something. So I guess you want to know where the the stuff in the sump came from? And what it was? So do I. we will know in about 3 days when I get the report from the oil lab. Im not pointing any fingers until then but I can see no other possible explanation aside from the only other person who has accesses to the shed, my soon to be ex housemate. Who currently has a major grudge against me because im moving out and taking all my property with me, leavening him with a fold out stool and a playstation, but no TV. Which I might add is more than he deserves. Bloody bi-polar weirdo. But if it is deliberate you will all see a very mad scum. This has only happened once before when a guy stole some old rusty chicken wire from the front of our house. After we tracked his house down the next 6 months of his life where turned into hell, everything from a fake ‘condemned’ notice nailed to his front door, disconnection of his phone, power, gas and water, continuos prank calls that where all recorded then mixed into a new message bank greeting that was then used to replace his old one. We rang up message bank a week later and there was a message from his mother, she seemed a little….. confused….. I will see if I still have the file….
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

download this and change the .jpg to .mp3, good for a laugh....

http://www.fr33z3.net/starions/answer.jpg

Warranty void if stupid.
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

ok dont fuxor with scum...

bad luck with the car mate.. its being a starion alright!
1983 JA Staz
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

ROFL @ MP3
1983 JA Staz
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

i couldn't get it to work i changed .jpg to .mp3 but it just became answer.mp3.jpg :?
I'm Back
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

When you go Save As, use double quotes, so it cant add the .jpg

e.g. "answer.mp3" instead of answer.mp3
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

worked!!! that's the funniest thing i've heard!!!!
just love the end: chicken wire's gone BOOM
I'm Back
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

hehe, its all in his own voice execpt the laugh in the middle, that was a friend of mine.

Warranty void if stupid.
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Make sure you disconnect the power, phone etc if it's in your name. And don;t tell him. Hope all gets very better, very soon.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

rofl "Got a smart arse have we"
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

LOL rofl LOL rofl LOL
_

Post by scum »

hmmmm can some one confirm: little (!) light on the dash, more like one of these ! in one of these O with one of these on one side ( and one of these on the other ) is this the low oil light? or the object collision light?

Warranty void if stupid.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

Brakes

Handbrake is ON or Brake Fluid is low.
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

handbrake light is the same thing but another bulb and it flashes, so might be brake fluid eh? EH?!! cheers, will pull the plug off and play around. so when i turn the key to ign why dont i have a low oil pressure light eh?

Warranty void if stupid.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

According to the manual thing I have here, cars with ABS got an extra brake lamp. 1 is the normal brake lamp, other is the ABS Failure lamp.

Oh and I dont think Ive seen a low pressure lamp on a Starion? Just thought it was the gauge.