Is this our Ben ???? hmmmm!!

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
TD05
it's probably their firewall

Is this our Ben ???? hmmmm!!

Post by TD05 »

Kiss my st AZZ -
Starions rule the sports car world
GTI-R's are best in the wet..
Who needs Rock & Roll when there's JAZZ, Honda RULEZ
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

it definitly is!
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

"Race Starion"?
Pigs arse!!! It was no more a race starion that I am President of the USA. :roll:
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
hoongirl
Ace Girl Retraction

Post by hoongirl »

Must... not... use... photoshop... for... evil...
WANTSOM wrote:"Race Starion"?
Pigs arse!!! It was no more a race starion that I am President of the USA. :roll:
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

LOL

Damn traitors!!! My brother bought a bloody skyline... at least Ben isnt that bad.
1983 JA Staz
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

i think this is worse! commodore or a skyline hmmmm skyline!
though what model skyline? r32s are the shizel.....
I'm Back
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

R31 :puke
Its a silhouette tho.. but still. Ugly cars. its only a series 2 as well, ugly front.
1983 JA Staz
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

Hey Guys,

May I retort?

I am here and it was my race starion as it was not for road use, only track (although still registered) (drove a subaru daily) did you want me to say track instead? I mean come on, its not like I claim 500hp like some people. It was a stripped out, modified starion with advan tyres, is that more precise for Wantsom.

Wantsom don't make somthing of nothing, I atleast manage to make it to track days to race around. You maybe older than me, but that dosen't mean you can disrespect me, I have always respected you. So Pigs Arse it is not. You will have to come out to Wakefield and Race me with your Starion, I will be in a lowly FWD Satria (my brother's daily) so bring it on. :D

Yes I own a common VX commodore and it is a Series 2 which is better than series 1 :D It is however my daily driver and guess what it starts when i turn the key. I lay no claim to fame for having a commodore and I hate the "i am a commodore 6cly. owner and can beat anyone" person.

Thanks to the people who brought this thread to my attention, I reckon your all a great bunch of people and I get on great with most of you. including Wantsom.

BTW I still look at these forums a lot cause I still love Starions so if someone wants to chat just PM me.

Cheers
Ben
Last edited by Camotec on Wed May 25, 2005 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

Defence calls its 2nd witness..... :P
1983 JA Staz
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

yes your Honor, i was at the web site Austarion, when the victim was Verbally assaulted.
they said mean and hatful things like His starion was not a race starion and made fun of his chosen form of transport. It was terrible :cry:
I'm Back
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

omg...my signature say "500HP wannabe" :x :( :cry: :crying

even I'ld be the first to admit your going to be chasing your tail in the Satria unless your at Mallala :D

That said your honour, maybe we should agree on one definition that constitutes a 'race car' :P
flappa
Lancer is the answer

Post by flappa »

To be classified technically as a race car you would need a logbook issued by either CAMS or the associated ASN of whatever country the car was raced or is being built to race in. Stripped out road cars don't really count.
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

lol, ok ok i am sorry about saying race, "my track car then" I used to hold a cams license does that count? Funny how when someone actually voices back you can cause all sorts of strife. hehe

Toysrus: hehe I wasn't pointing at you with that comment i made about claims, some guy a while back when austaz started made big claims with no proof thats all. :beer
We would only be chasing our tail in a satria if it wasn't powered by an evo donk. the car is actually lighter with the new motor too.

Gotrice: dont make this childish, I am allowed to voice my own. and if you read that post in a negative way. i am sorry. I have no grief with you or anyone for that matter.

Cheers
Ben
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

your honour, I would like to call hamburglar to the stand........
well, no, its not relevant to this case, but......
yes, yes, I see your point, but if I may present 'exhibit A'.......
from my nose.....
four weeks ago……
so I can call hamburglar?.......
he does drive a McCommonWhore……..
yes it is yellow…….
So where settled?.......
Right, lunch it is, see you there……
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

hehe, all we need now is MrBishi to comment on how FWD's are not meant to be quicker than RWDs' and that should end the whole argument :D

I personally would'nt've minded a Commodore run about if I didn't know so many guys who work for Holdens and all the stories they tell me for a chuckle :shock: