VR4'd Yellow Staz in S.A.

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
GADGET
I love starions

VR4'd Yellow Staz in S.A.

Post by GADGET »

Is there a yellow staz with a VR4 kicking about. A guy with a VR4'd sigma reckons he has seen a yellow one around the city and on Anzac Highway. I know some one was planning on doing it to shauns old car but aint seen it yet.

I know quite a few starions around the place like decoy, sirius and the rest of the club but not this one.

I want a sigma turbo driving around down south. running pretty shit but its all original. blue and black.
TEAM SR: we brake for 1Jz's!
have u been roasted lately?
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

i wonder how you 'see' a vr4 starion? unless he pulled over and spoke to him, checked out under the bonnet.. then you'd think he'd have grabbed his name or something. but yeh, alex i think his name was, with shauns old one was doing the conversion. i know a bloke down marion way doing the conversion as well, sprayed his car tho not sure what colour it is now.
_

Post by SCORP 1 »

the sigma turbo works at dominos at Reynella. It's dodgy as hell but it's original... With a paint job it'd be nice... mmm.. I parked next to it 2 nights ago when me n some mates wanted some late night kebabs and pizzas :D
Oldschool Drift Machine.
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

I thought SCORP-1 was off the road. I seen u driving only other day. Do you tell people your car is off the road when you change the oil? It just sounded like you had a fair bit of work and you already driving around? :?
SCORP 1
I like starions more

Post by SCORP 1 »

you actually saw me the one day i've taken it out in about 4 weeks.. It runs out of rego on the 8th so i thought i'd take it for a last drive before i rip the diff out over the next 2 weeks :D
Oldschool Drift Machine.
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

Did you go as far as Moana and see my mates sigma turbo and series 6 RX-7 The sigma has got a VR4 (currently quicker than my car) and the RX-7 recently got resprayed in dark blue

The guy that owns the RX-7 owned the 13B turbo MX-5 that was on the cover of Fast Fours last year some time
SCORP 1
I like starions more

Post by SCORP 1 »

went to moana but didnt see either oof those... I parked on the beach with some friends..
Oldschool Drift Machine.
AXELR8
I love starions

RE:'see' a VR4 starion

Post by AXELR8 »

Deeks, i'll tell you how you can 'see' a VR4 starion driving around, you look through the bonnet vent, or maybe they just have an old house window as a bonnet! rofl
You think that's fast??? You got nothin' on Roger!!
AXELR8
I love starions

Post by AXELR8 »

Gadget, by the way, i was wondering what "your mates" name was that had the MX-5 13B turbo. I'll be able to tell if you're lying cause i know the guy and his girlfriend! :wtf:
You think that's fast??? You got nothin' on Roger!!
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

His name is Jay Duca and his girlfriend that drove a GTi-R name was Alana? Sure I could read this from a Fast Fours magazine pg66 May 2003. But that doesn't say anything about a GTi-R that Jay bought for her. The new owner of the particular MX-5 is named Glen commonly called Gimp. It has no engine and is currently in lots of bits awaiting a respray in black. It has no engine or box but it is setup ready for a 13B. Jay swapped the MX-5 for mazda 1300 and a twin turbo cosmo engine.

I aint "mates" per say with him but shit who dont know Jay. He is good mates with a family of guys that nearly became my best friends stepbrothers. We see each other say hi and chat about our cars.
If you want to check and see if i know his mates names (just incase you know them too) they are the thredgold family
Corey - 11.1second 2.6 sigma and a big ass 351 falcon
Wayne - VR4 galant GD? 70's style
Tim - VR4 sigma turbo currently only a Learner!

All these guys are regularly riding around on scooters as one big group Jaye recently sold his scooter though. There is pictures of them doing wheel stands (jaye the third one) on the fullboost web page under the extreme horse power super cruise.
SCORP 1
I like starions more

Post by SCORP 1 »

HAHA rofl

Small world.
Tim - VR4 sigma turbo currently only a Learner!
Went to school with him (a year above so didnt really know him) but i think it's the same person... blue over black? or was it silver... shit can't remember.... But it has nice aftermarket wheels? :D
Oldschool Drift Machine.
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

yeah it is silver over black. He got it like a few weeks before schoolies I think.
skip
Registered Bitch

Post by skip »

I saw a yellow JA or JB on Sunday. Drove down Anzac Hwy (I think) then onto South Road just as I was pulling out of the driveway. Nearly got level with it but it headed up Shepherds Hill Road.

Immaculate condition, nice exaust, mags etc etc. Too many stickers on it for my taste, but each to there own. :)

I only wish my JD was running as well :?
SCORP 1
I like starions more

Post by SCORP 1 »

skip you don't live at the apartment block on south road near anzac highway intersection do you?? The white starion parked behind the wall?
Oldschool Drift Machine.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

i've only seen about 3 JD's in SA, usuallythey're no't interested in a club either :S which JD do u have skip?

as for the yellow JB/D it could have been sirius, he has 17s and i just got him some JB pillar vents :D
_