Who's driving what these days?

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Who's driving what these days?

Post by flav »

Who's driving what Staz these day? And how many have you had?
FST4RD
almost postwhore

Post by FST4RD »

I'm on my second one... Went from a nice GSR-V to a shitty old GSR-III... going to be a track car eventually though :)
Sold - 1987 Mitsubishi Starion GSR V DASH
Current - 1995 Subaru Legacy TT SW
- 1983 Mitsubishi Starion
KNIGHT RYDER
Big Dorifto

Post by KNIGHT RYDER »

I had a gsr 111 and a 87 ex and now ive got another 87 ex but in far better condition then the last,love it :D
dirtygalant
nearly postwhore

Post by dirtygalant »

still no Stazza here. Closest I came was a GSR-V parts car but most parts were destined to my Eterna coupe.
ImageImage
E39A Galant VR-4 Evolution | A164A Eterna GSR | 6G72 RWD Conversion Forum
FST4RD
almost postwhore

Post by FST4RD »

dirtygalant wrote:still no Stazza here. Closest I came was a GSR-V parts car but most parts were destined to my Eterna coupe.
lol one day! :)
Sold - 1987 Mitsubishi Starion GSR V DASH
Current - 1995 Subaru Legacy TT SW
- 1983 Mitsubishi Starion
T-man
I like starions

Post by T-man »

I'm driving and converting a 1989 black 2.0ltr black ex widebody. I'm converting it to a 16v DOHC using a evo 3. I've had in the past a red ex wide body 2.6ltr 1990 model, a white ex 2.6 wide body 1989 model and a white 2.0ltr wide body 1988 model. Ive had various cars in-between the starions rangeing from a 1995 Nissan gtr to a 1989 guards red 944 turbo.

T-man
Theres only two people that can stop a run away bus, and am both of them.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

T-man wrote:a 1989 guards red 944 turbo.

T-man
:drool:

how's that compared to the starion?
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
Tamgesic
I love starions

Post by Tamgesic »

When Im home alone I like to sit in mine ...and pretend Im driving round some nice twisty bends :twisted:
Umbrella girls rock. That is all
STARZILA
I love starions

Post by STARZILA »

I just bought a CB4A Honda Accord to drive to work in.. and I throw all my starion spare parts in..its like a mobile storage unit really.

I vowed never to buy a Honda, dunno what happened, was only $300 though, so I had to man up and be seen in it. rofl
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

My staz has been relegated to storage under cover, i drive it occasionally but will let the rego run out in November. Since buying the Supra Turbo I have discovered what, power, smoothness, handling, reliability and comfort mean, I would rather drive the supra any day but will keep the starion for old times sake ( that and the fact that its worth 2/10ths of bugger all to sell )
Sargeant_Khan
Enthusiast

Post by Sargeant_Khan »

Vulpes, sounds like the answer to your problem is "track starion"
PIZZA DELIVERY GUY....No more
T-man
I like starions

Post by T-man »

how's that compared to the starion?[/quote]

Junk, absolute rubbish, I'd rather push my starion about than buy another one. I had it 2 months then sold it, the only plus point was the women loved it!

T-man
Theres only two people that can stop a run away bus, and am both of them.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

I feel bad for Dirty Galant... how about we all send him something from a starion? If we all do that then may be he can screw all the bits together and have a car.

Im driving a lamborghini ferrari maserati nissan micra. Funny car. Uses no fuel, park it anywhere, fits in any gap....so many plusses i never knew existed!

Want a JA S2 tho...bad. Strip it right out and make it ultra light. Ditch the hatch for some plexi glass. Just 2 front seats and im fine. Gotta be white! Love them in white more than any other color.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

STARZILA wrote:I vowed never to buy a Honda, dunno what happened, was only $300 though, so I had to man up and be seen in it. rofl
hondas are quite good cars. It's the two types of stereotypical owners that are rubbish. Just don't become one of them and you're fine :beer
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

T-man wrote:
Junk, absolute rubbish, I'd rather push my starion about than buy another one. I had it 2 months then sold it, the only plus point was the women loved it!

T-man
that bad? what was so rubbish about it? I've always wanted one :S
Last edited by thrash on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quest wrote: