A touching PM. Thank you.

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Vulpes
almost postwhore

A touching PM. Thank you.

Post by Vulpes »

Sometimes in the middle of a few of wankers who wont listen to the truth comes along a genuine good bloke. I received a PM asking me to stay on the forum and his support meant a lot to me. So in short let me just say this stuff sam and his lying bull, non delivering crap. and basicly stuff any of of you who believed his bull and paid out on me. The JA is finished mechanically ( spent Easter putting in the new clutch, new turbo and intercooler ) Body is finished ( I was lucky I paid for three sets of Sams decals and was able to bastardise two other sets to make one good one ) For those of you who care the pics will be up soon. Next week the interior goes in, the GPS/sound system is installed and a new exhaust gets fitted ( the old one is too loud ) I am happy to give away for free the current exhaust, it looks like 2 1/2 inch straight through with one muffler at the back. PM me if you want it. I can even deliver it for nicks if you dont live too far away in my work ute.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

good on ya for staying on. looking forward to some pictures

speaking of exhaust, my exhaust sits extremely low to the ground, even though my car isn't lowered AT ALL (maybe saggy springs due to age but).. when i say low, i meen you can SEE the piping clearly from about 5 meters behind the car.. is this normal? I want to lower my car an inch or so, but i'm too scared since the exhust already scrapes on some driveways

how low was yours off the ground vulpes? if it wasn't too low, i might grab it off you :beer
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

Hey thrash it's not low at all, it doesnt even extend below the underside of the car. If you want the exhaust it's yours, my new one gets fitted friday week.
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

Glad to see you decided not to leave, but it seems to me that the sensible thing to do would be to not keep digging up the hcca sticker issue. We all know how you feel so please let sleeping dogs lie and move on.
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
dirtygalant
nearly postwhore

Post by dirtygalant »

MrBishi wrote:but it seems to me that the sensible thing to do would be to not keep digging up the hcca sticker issue. We all know how you feel so please let sleeping dogs lie and move on.
I agree.

Vulpes, again was it completely necessary to start a new post yet again?
ImageImage
E39A Galant VR-4 Evolution | A164A Eterna GSR | 6G72 RWD Conversion Forum
Darkelf
RiceKing!

Post by Darkelf »

So when you bringing it up our way for a look Darryl?
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

actually dirty galant it was necessary to start another post because i wanted to thank the only person 4gpwr who bothered to support me. You seem to have a problem with this ? As for letting sleeping dogs "lie" mrbishy fact is mate nothing got resolved, also funny you should use the "lie" word. HCCA was able to bring my character into question by fabricating a heap of lies so if this post or any post purporting the truth is troubling for the both of you then may i suggest you don't read them and better yet don't respond.
Last edited by Vulpes on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

kelfy she will be finished completely in about two weeks wife is off to the states about then so we should catch up. cheers mate.