Can't believe the U.S. Govt is doing this again . . . .

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Mr Ralliart
Mine is bigger than yours

Can't believe the U.S. Govt is doing this again . . . .

Post by Mr Ralliart »

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6576

U.S. Govt vote rigging again . . . .
マンコ ハンター。
Maximum Gains from Minimum Mods.
Starion Evolution . Lancer Evolution .

WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Hey I saw this movie LOL

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0483726/
airbats801
Enthusiast

Post by airbats801 »

yeah the whole electronic voting is bullshit. I'm lucky oregon is one of the few states still using paper ballots.

These states wanting to use electronic ballots, are in the pocket of a corporation, which is also manipulating the govt. How fucking hard is it to make a simple program, I learned how to do it ina beginner programming class. For them to have malfunctions and vote swapping is just plane criminal and intentional. usa has gone to hell in a handbasket govt wise.
'78 Colt cp, 80 challenger "scorpion" 5spd g54bt conversion almost complete, '80 plymtouh arrow "might max" , '90 mitsu terror van "spacewagon"
80's Hero
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I am a games programmer as a profession. And I for one could write this program in a matter of days tested and done so it can't malfunction. BUT saying that, it is far easier to rig these things and not have them show it being rigged. You could rig it to show a 4% favour or whatever % favour you want. A computer will do as it is told. And can't really be double checked for fraud. Paper ballots can be re-counted and then fraud can be found.

I would be strongly against electronic ballots here.
wrenchman
[L] Plates

Post by wrenchman »

so i am also not happy about what the US is doing i am also lucky in the fact that my state (arizona) uses paper ballots also but im not happy with the way things are going and am considering moving out to australia so if anyone can tell me how it is out there with jobs housing and prices or needs or nows of anyone looking for someone who knows their way around a starion i would like to move there soon if anyone is willing to help please email me wrench1984@yahoo.com
thanks
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Good luck

Post by Vulpes »

Hey good luck moving to Australia unless you are either a Muslim, black, asian, arab, anything as long as it's not white anglo saxon protestant. You think you have it bad with Obama, we've got the gayest fag under the sun who couldnt organise a bloody chook raffle as our leader and the roughest westy slag as a bloody second in charge. I'd piss off to NZ if I was you.
wrenchman
[L] Plates

Post by wrenchman »

no worries im a good christian white male and my wife is also white so i think we are ok there
88 starion wide body
84 mitsubishi starion flatside
hoongirl
Ace Girl Retraction

Re: Good luck

Post by hoongirl »

rofl oh daz, how we missed you
Vulpes wrote:Hey good luck moving to Australia unless you are either a Muslim, black, asian, arab, anything as long as it's not white anglo saxon protestant. You think you have it bad with Obama, we've got the gayest fag under the sun who couldnt organise a bloody chook raffle as our leader and the roughest westy slag as a bloody second in charge. I'd piss off to NZ if I was you.
Vulpes
almost postwhore

:)

Post by Vulpes »

What can I say Hoonie.......actually I already said it didn't I ?