Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
grumbly
Strut Braces

Post by grumbly »

I believe Reson8 did a flat 14 on his first pass with a VR4 in the cordia. Stock engine and ecu.

Just post up 1 tiemslip Roger...just one. There are plenty of people/ places that will scan one in for you to post up.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

No need to scan any timeslips up, just give me your car race number from any WSID street meet and I will get the info from the logs.

/pedantic mode on

Also, in your signature, you refer to "VR4's and EVOs" which is in a plural context (ie, more than one), but you clear state that that you have only beaten one of each at the drags.

/pedantic mode off

:D:D:D
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

how the fuck do u run 16PSI on a stock engine?

wont your engine blow the fuck up!
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Post by tmz_99 »

iXNAY wrote:how the fuck do u run 16PSI on a stock engine?

yes, yes it will.. that is of course unless it's the uber-sleeper-rallyart-moon-engine.
---------
TVR T350C
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

tmz_99 wrote: uber-sleeper-rallyart-moon-engine.
LOL

i bet his is the über engine though
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Ok I'll re-phrase the question for you since your such a tard.
Is your relatively stock cordia faster than heavily modified cordia's because you own your cordia?
nashstyle
I've been here before

Post by nashstyle »

How come Roger can speak good Engrish now?
I liek to flutter.
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

iXNAY wrote:how the fuck do u run 16PSI on a stock engine?

as strange as this may sound i jammed 19psi into a cordia 1.8 with NA pistons for about 40seconds all up till the TC-06 shagged itself. didnt seem to worry the engine. mabey you need to go for 45sec? :D
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
nashstyle
I've been here before

Post by nashstyle »

Maybe his timing is set to 30 degrees ATDC so it doesnt actually spark until the piston is halfway back down the stroke.
I liek to flutter.
Entaran
I love starions

Post by Entaran »

King cordia wrote:I eat vr4's and evos at the drags.G62-factory unmodified TC06,tx5 intercooler,16 psi,2.5 inch zorst,special ic job.JET VALVED HEAD.unleaded AB gsr.NO i dont have NOS.NO head or block mods.14.4-2.234 60 ft-99mph-159kms.
--> I have a vr4, it runs faster than 14.4. I will drive to sydney just to prove it to you. Infact, i'll even do it in HIGH SUMMER just so my car goes slower. (Give you a bit more of a chance)... say, late november or december?

Screamer pipe.

--> ... standard tc06. What did you do? Split the dump pipe? Don't forget you're running a 2.5 inch exhaust instead of a 3inch... I mean .... *sigh*

--> Lancer MR's with e4 engines aren't evo's mate. There's no such thing as an evo that runs slower than 13's so there's no way in hell your 14.x pass would beat an evo.

I raced against a silver Galant,Specks which driver told me-jap speck intercooler,chipped computer,14 psi,Vr4 engine,zorst,he did a 15.5

--> He can't drive. That's slower than stock.

I hit a few times by mistake 20 plus psi,and No there was no pinging,at least according to my boost guage,my needle went maximum,were it could move no more, it was there for a few seconds.

--> Because we all know boost gauges measure ping/knock/etc.... all hail the boost gauge.

In order for my engine not to boost cut,i mada a switch,via the yellow wire,as the needle comes close to 10 psi, i flick the switch and i get no boost cut,but my engine is still getting fuel.i placed the switch on my gear stick.

--> So what you're saying is your car builds boost so slowly that you can push this button before it reaches 10 psi? Oh, and with all the TORQUE STEER you manage to keep one hand on the gearstick and one on the steering wheel? Dude your arm must be made of steel with some hydraulics built in to hold it still.

There was another galant vr4 at the wsid which i saw two meets ago,had full paint job,i wanted to race but the car was no competition against mine.It looked normal,with basic mods,zorst intercooler.

--> You're right for once... it was no competition against yours because it would have raped you stupid. Said car is a solid 13sec bracket performer (much like mine).

how the fuck do u run 16PSI on a stock engine?

--> It's possible he has a factory freak. There are recorded cases of engines that cop 20+ psi all the time, then there are the 4g63's that handle near 30psi with stock bottom ends. This is supposedly impossible too.

Name a time and if i'm free i'll drive to WSID to hand your ass to you. C'mon, it'll be fun.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Everything said above I completely agree with. I mentioned the thing about the boost gauge as well. What a dick
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

King cordia i recon you have a few options here.
1. prove that you and your car can do what you have said, (eg run 14's and beat vr4's). i think the easyest and best way to do this is by posting some slips or racing somone form this forum that has some credit.
2. shut the hell up about your cordia.
3. keep doing what you are doing and remain the biggest joke on the forum.
just trying to help

SOWTZ :beer
starion007
Big Dorifto

Post by starion007 »

As I said .You can't pay for good entertainment. rofl rofl

And his friends have followed him here. :wtf:

Could this be a hostile takeover bid????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
THE QUEST , THE SEARCH
THE NEED FOR SPEED !!!!!
King cordia
tosser

5y4we

Post by King cordia »

OK now.
1.my race number from last meet was T199.
2.For the millionth time,it is very hard for you to believe,what my car is doing with basic mods it has.
3.EVL GSR saw mre do a 14.6 before,hes from cordiapower.
4.You can say all you want about how fast your vr4 is,and how fast they are.
5.I can honestly say vr4 engines are nothing special.
6.I have mentioned on the cordiapower forum that i will challenge anybody with there cordia,and what ever engine they have,single cam/twincam,unless it doesnt have thousands of bucks spent on engine alone,EG-turbo,cams,fuel,computer.
7.TO all you starion members,i want you to see somthing,so you can have a idea exactly ,how it is to be in my shoes.I mean exactly.I want you to go in cordiaturbo,look in the cordias ,go down the gallery,Look for MONSTERBISHI,NOW look at his speck sheet and ;look what time his done with all those mods,Now look at mine and my time.See thats how it is.IT is WTF.
8.my time history-17's,16's,15's,Now look were im at.
9.this is the reason i got booted out of cp,is because nobody could believe,what im doing.
PS-look AT monsterbishi.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

as i and many others have said we are willing to belive you.
all you have to do is prove it, eg time slips, i am sure there are many people that would be willing to help you post them.
as for you gettin booted of CP its probly because you did the same thing you are doing here, saying things and not backing them up with any proof.
please end this by showing some kind of proof that you and you car can do what you say(eg. 14's ect).

SOWTZ :beer