My new car - pics!

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

rofl
4G63JET
Lil' Dorifto

hahah

Post by 4G63JET »

Ohhh no,

Look out, its a fire, its a chimmey, Noo its toysarus in his Smokedial.

winning an argument on the internet is a lot like the special olympics, in the end ure still retarded. ...

Amen.

Hey guys btw- just letting you know - My R34 GTR is still for sale - Check out the Trading post today - btw feel free to ring me too - 04034537324.

In the market for a Cordia, prefarably 1.6 liter, has to be at least 10 percent metal, smoke is OK, just no large smokescreens on Idle. Cant wait for this beast.
Get it to Wheelspin Uncontrollably, then add another 10 Pound boost
Jesusdroveawestfield
christian moderator

New forum

Post by Jesusdroveawestfield »

You know I was only thinking the other day how much more mature this new forum is. Then I saw Jet boy put up a post saying he is back ( Why is he even here he does not have a starion anymore ) I thought " OK this is bad but lets give him the benefit of the doubt" Turns out my fears were very well founded. Correct me if I am wrong but isnt this the same guy who had all these bug gunna dreams about V6 commodore engines etc.
Then he goes and buys a ...................180sx rofl Nothing like being original. Instead o fthe Austarion sticker I suggest he buys one of these.
"Remember you are a unique 180sx individual just like everybody else"
Funny I only today drove my starion to Penrith Plaza and when I came back to the car realised it would have been the only Starion in the whole car park which was full. I wonder how many 180sx's were in there.
Anyway Cookie and other moderators please ban him we dont need him or his language around here.
I wouldnt want to belong to any club that would have me as a member
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

Daz,

I agree this forum is a whole lot better moderated than the old one.

I do have to correct you tho - Jet is not the guy (Greekoslavator :D ) with the v6 etc, he's now sold his starion shell to Glenjo who has posted here and is OK.

Jet is in Perth.

Again let me reiterate - yes I gave him a bit of a flame for all the reasons previously stated (and tried to keep it civil). I dont know if he got it or not, I dont think he did by the replies he posted. He's not a bad guy - just a little naive as to how people might react given the history of his car and his situation.

The only comment of his I actually took exception to was in reference to my social life. It was and is irrelevent to him and the topic.

BTW - Jet, if you do read this my social life is very fine thanks. My wife's nick here is GOTSOM - work it out. :D

Cheers
Greg
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

I hope he bought his 180SX on finance! :D
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

scum wrote:just re-read page 1, I suppose Kim could have been a little more civil, but i still don’t like you.
Never said I wanted you to like me..
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

i never said i wanted to like you enough for me to like you likeing me coz you might like me likeing the fact that i dont like you as much as you like me because WANTSOM likes his wife..... or..... something.

SO THERE!

personally i think this post has gone to mush.. so i dont supose it matters anymore.

btw, WANTSOM, if you have a wife how can you have a social life?!? didnt think you could have both.... :D :D
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Bwaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaahahha

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Man your good at not making sense.... :D
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

RE:

Post by SIRIUS »

4g63jet...please dont bag the starions an cordias after saying you loved your starion...

ok ill admit there are a few starions out there that do blow a bit of smoke...but how often do you come across them...the thing i love about starions or any sort of rare car, is the fact that if u do see someone driving next to you. You usually give them a wave or start talking to them, with a 180 they are just far to common to do that...now im not baggin the 180, infact i quite like them, but would never buy one simply because there are just far to many of them. When you say they are banged up etc... any starion ive seen is usually in good cond. virtually every 180 you come across is banged up, thrashed out to the max an have actually seen more 180s blow smoke than starions. when you say that you went for something more reliable, more powerful etc....well i think the starion are bloody fantastic to be over 20 years an most still going strong. yes sr20 TWIN CAM 16 VALVE...is going to be a more powerful donk than the 8 VALVE 4g63 SINGLE CAM...its apart of life... but what happens when you compare the sr20 TWIN CAM 16 VALVE to the 16 VALVE 4g63 TWIN CAM.

not givin you sh!t bout the 180 like i said i like them...but i dont like when people dis the starions or any mitsi....good luck with the 180..hope things go well for ya...

p.s. please dotn swear on the site...there mite be young kiddies watching :wink:
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF VIP 318 Fireball
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

---------- THE MOPAR MAN ----------
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

RE:

Post by SIRIUS »

toysrus....no offence, but you should learn when to quit...i mean cant we all just get along...this site was put together for our interest in these cars, dont turn it into a b!tchin site.. an besides it wasnt your argument, what ever happen was between WANTSOM an 4G63JET

ok that was my 2 cents now....i think we should put this thread to rest... and talk about starions.....
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF VIP 318 Fireball
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

---------- THE MOPAR MAN ----------
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

I know, I'ld prefer this forum to be used to help each other out rather than making personal comments about the other :x

If someone wants to though, don't expect any respect from me.......

I hate it when people ask a Q and then when someone replies, they get ridiculed rather than just corrected and then it completely goes of topic and becomes personal.

You people know who u are, if anyone wants to make it personal, they better have the balls to say it face to face otherwise STFU !

No point writing something about someone if you wouldn't say it to their face.

Respect out to Cookiemonster & StarionChef !

:beer
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

Hypocrates are you.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

ProZac wrote:Hypocrates are you.
this is exactly what I'm talking about.....

just let it go and everything will turn out ok !