Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Re: ff

Post by Cookiemonster »

Chryzla wrote:
jrod82 wrote:Heh, so did I.. sure he's a tard, but he's an entertaining tard, which is more than I can say for some of the other tards on this forum..
what admitting your a tard are you dickhead?
Oh geez.. here we go..
King cordia
tosser

dcd

Post by King cordia »

Alrigthy people,you have a chance to race a cordia very shortly,and no it wont be drag racing it will be circuit racing,Im gona join a car club,that do circuit racing in oran and eastern creek,there will be sprint meets,Is were you race by the clock against a few other people,within your class,and other racing types.

Im gona be in a class that suites me,fwd ,1.8, i was told they have a cordia racing aswell,so i would be very happy if i go head to head with this cordia they mentioned.No this is not a club wre you need roll cage,fire proof crap,lots of money,its low budget style.

Why dont some of you sydney owners join.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

A lot of us are already members of car clubs.
Just tell us which car club you are joining so we can steer clear.

Anyway, October 24th. Wakefield. Here is YOUR chance.
Last edited by Cookiemonster on Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Re: ff

Post by jrod82 »

Chryzla wrote:
jrod82 wrote:Heh, so did I.. sure he's a tard, but he's an entertaining tard, which is more than I can say for some of the other tards on this forum..
what admitting your a tard are you dickhead?
Yes that's right, I am a non-entertaining tard. Even though I have just bought a Starion recently, I try very hard to answer every post made. with something that adds nothing at all to the conversation, usually a sequence of :Ps.. no hang on.. that's some other chump.
TD05
it's probably their firewall

Post by TD05 »

:wtf: post whoring????
Kiss my st AZZ -
Starions rule the sports car world
GTI-R's are best in the wet..
Who needs Rock & Roll when there's JAZZ, Honda RULEZ
Starion_Turbo
Enthusiast king

Post by Starion_Turbo »

hmm he's joining a club he can get kicked out of in person, unlikley he'll get this many replies before it happens though.
Powerplant: Chipped stock ECU, 2044cc, 8.5:1, head intake enlarged and polished, exhaust manifold enlarged,
Balance-shafts eliminated, Intercooled, TC06 @ 10psi, 2.5" high flow exhaust system and dump pipe.
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

oh sorry, ive been a part of this comunity a while now and i didnt know that this forum is only for people who own starions....

looks like all non starion owners need to leave this forum so wankers like you can rule it.

Big deal I didnt own a starion till recently, ive always liked them, just never had the funds until recently to afford a money pit!

I know newzealanders and sheep is a stereo type joke. but im 99% sure you do fuck sheep. because your all jacked up full of shit i recon you even bend over and let the rams have a go at you.

fag.
1983 JA Staz
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

And Chryzla takes the austarion award for maturity

You might wanna stop baiting KC at some stage, fighting fire with fire ends up with a bigger fire
King cordia
tosser

Post by King cordia »

StazzyBabyYeah wrote:And Chryzla takes the austarion award for maturity

You might wanna stop baiting KC at some stage, fighting fire with fire ends up with a bigger fire
Your right,they do that,thats why i try to defend myself after they all talk trash.
King cordia
tosser

Post by King cordia »

Cookiemonster wrote:A lot of us are already members of car clubs.
Just tell us which car club you are joining so we can steer clear.

Anyway, October 24th. Wakefield. Here is YOUR chance.
Im having thoughts,of going to the wollongong get together,as mentioned in cordia power,its not as far as goulburn,As you said COOKIE your already a car club racer,you have a chance to go head to head against me,but as you said you wanna steer clear,well its up to you cos i would be extatic if i were to race against another mitsubishi.

It would be the maddest chance of proving ourselves,so.
starion007
Big Dorifto

Post by starion007 »

I think KC is ready to turn over a new leaf .

Keep the peace.

Do tou agree KC??
THE QUEST , THE SEARCH
THE NEED FOR SPEED !!!!!
King cordia
tosser

efde

Post by King cordia »

I always want it like that.I need to know 1 thing,the orange grove maccas is on which road before the hyway.
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

im not refering to kc. that message was refering to someone else.
1983 JA Staz
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

King cordia wrote:As you said COOKIE your already a car club racer,you have a chance to go head to head against me,but as you said you wanna steer clear,
Ummm this makes no sense. I have an open invitation for you to a track. I will be there. It is you who is steering clear.
well its up to you cos i would be extatic if i were to race against another mitsubishi.
Then come to Goulburn and lets go "head to head" as you say. I don't actually have to touch your head do I!?

Oh, and WSID on Wednesday night is for street registered cars only.
Last edited by Cookiemonster on Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King cordia
tosser

rtrt

Post by King cordia »

dragging quatre miles,wont be as fun as circuit racing,Im gona be part of ARDC,australian racing drivers club.Goulburn is just that distance thing,thatr scares me.wollongong is my limit,to travel,distance wise,Dont worry cookie man,we will meet some day,if its not my white gsr,it would be my dash cordia.

I drove my dash cordia around the block at night,its not registerd yet.My god,the thing is running at like 8 psi,and it goes hard like my white gsr on 10 psi.The torque is amasing.And it has the factory untouched zorst system,with no ic.