Tasmanian roll-call

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Rainey
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Rainey »

No idea Flav, North or South???

Mick, I've added him to the list on the first post. :beer
STARI//ART
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Not sure, but she has a farm and lots of animals and a Gold Staz. I hear shes single too? (I think)!
avandulls_gal

Post by avandulls_gal »

The silver staz avandull saw in Beaconsfield has gone to the grage in the sky. The guy did a uturn in front of another car on the way to the ship in D'Port. Bent Chassis, written off. Guy was bummed as he bought it new and had just replaced the motor.
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
Rainey

Post by Rainey »

A farm and a Stazza... Imagine the wide open nuts you could rip in a massive paddock, just mind the goats. :drool:

Av_gal, thats bloody unfortunate! So they not parting that one out?

I've spotted quite a few Starions the last few days. I spotted Mick today going through the Centerpoint crossing, and a red one parked outside the Glenorchy cinema (possibly Shiftlock?). Ran in to Carr-e Staz at the DEC last night as well, for anyone that is keen to go to the motorshow, it is very lame and a rip of at $14 entry, however there is a Ferrari F40 in there and my mates Lotus 340R. Also spotted a damaged red Staz in Pickles Auctions on Tuesday.
STARI//ART
starion84
Big Dorifto

Post by starion84 »

I went to that Motor Show today, have to agree it wasnt that good,
As i was leaving I saw a Red starion in the car park with simmons on it who I Assume is Carr-e Staz01? was pretty low.
Rainey

Post by Rainey »

The red Starion with Simmons is Shiftlock's. :beer
STARI//ART
Carr-e Staz01
Dorifto!

Post by Carr-e Staz01 »

wat up rainy??? the motor show was a big flop hey! the best thing about it was the dyno and all the free stickers i picked up for my tool box.

The red staz in pickels auctions has a fucked engine it has a hole in the block and the guy wants 1200 bucks for it as is.
avandulls_gal

Post by avandulls_gal »

We got a call from the guy with the silver one. He was offering for Avandull to have the good bits, but he wanted to get rid of it pretty quicky (probably made the guy suicidal every time he looked at the poor thing). It's probably gone to a wrecker.

Oh and by the way, there's talk about a track day about 4 weeks from now

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
Carr-e Staz01
Dorifto!

Post by Carr-e Staz01 »

nar dude my staz is still tarpped up in the drive awaiting some manifolds and a computer. The red one with simmons is shiftlock aka Nick Shaw. I seen micks car parked yesterday in tolosa st.
Carr-e Staz01
Dorifto!

Post by Carr-e Staz01 »

Carr-e Staz01
Dorifto!

Post by Carr-e Staz01 »

thats what my staz looked like b4 i started my twin cam conversion she's looking a lot sadder these days :x :cry:
Rainey

Post by Rainey »

Hey Matt, it looked fantastic, is this your car as well?

I took the Starion on a cruise last night, we went down to Huonville where 'Starion84' approached me and asked me a few questions about the car. Was awesome to meet him and he gave me a look at his JA with the VR4 conversion. Bloody awesome stuff!

The Stazza handled the cruise pretty well, I thought it was blowing smoke under boost but I realised it was just my dirty rear window in the end, lol. Got her sideways a couple of times on the way around to Taroona. Here is a (pretty low quality) photo of the Staz:

STARI//ART
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

the silver one with simmons b45s is a guy called ben cashman.

NOT a member. bloody neat car but...

we'll have to organise a cruise for a all the hobart dudes :beer
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
avandulls_gal

Post by avandulls_gal »

We could all cruise to the track? :D

Carr-e Staz01
Dorifto!

Post by Carr-e Staz01 »

Yer that would be prety sick but mine is still under development becuase im outta that stuff u know the shit u swap for goods not dope the other shit whats it called???? Money thats it i don't have any money :cry: so my staz is just gunna have to wait for the monent :x just one more thing i have some rims for sale $1200 near newish tyres one has a slight scratch on it but thats all there the ones pictured on the staz:beer