Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Barney
Scorpion King

Post by Barney »

Hi KC, Do you think my car will be tough with a stoked EVO engine in it :?
Get Stroked! 2.3ltr EVO engine
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

www.suburbanstreets.com , i think thats the site. full o wankers from what i hear (ive never been there, so i shoudlnt really make that judgement).

tell me how you get on there rodger... oh no... dont.... we dont ever want to hear from you again.

my verdict... BAN
1983 JA Staz
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

I think I have been quite well behaved through all of this. I think it has something to do this funny feeling I get when I read his posts. kinda like when you go to the dog pound and there are all these various skanky, brainless mutts around, you almost feel like shouting 'HURRY UP AND SHOOT THE BLODDY THING!! ITS CLEAR NOBODY WANTS IT AND HEAD WILL BE THE SHAPE OF THE WIRE MESH IF IT KEEPS THAT UP!!' you know what I mean.... so for some reason I just don’t feel like going all out on someone who, with any luck, is oblivious to the fact that the 'clicking' noise he just heard is the ranger loading his gun and getting ready to do the world a favour...... I wish I was prime minister, I would appoint the 'King Ding - cruelty to existence in general' squad. they could drive cordias. and wear tx5 IC's for helmets. on an interesting note, for the 2 odd years (I think) I had my cordia (what a classic little steaming pile of shit) it coped a phenomenal amount of 6500rpm punishment, constant off road trips where it turned out to be more capable than a turbo D hilux surf, uncountable overheating, 5 or 6 clutch plates, 1 gearbox, a few different turbos, 1 head, shitloads of headgaskets, solid polyurethane engine mounts that may or may not have caused massive brain hemriges (might explain a few things), causing $6500 worth of damage to the stupid prick in a brand-new clubspotrt that ran into me (he never payed for that parker light and headlight surround) 3 timing belts, 1 to 2 month long stints with the 'yellow wire' disconnected running 15psi boost, the entire exhaust and turbo getting so white hot no video camera could focus on it and so much more crap that im sure you don’t want to hear about I was shattered one night when it finally got its o so deserved bullet (or so I thought) during a drag with a mates Levin that was always almost a tie the waste gate hose blew off. the stopper pin on my boost gauge was around the 25psi mark and the needle was hard against it but I thought it was indestructible so I kept going right to 4th gear, besides, I was having too much fun watching the levins headlights disappear in the rear-view like markers on a runway during take off. but alas to got into 4th and decided enough was enough and fouled the plugs up with oil, dropped to 3cyl and blew shitloads of smoke. when I pulled the engine apart and compared it to the replacement turbo block I had bought I realised it was an NA motor. explained the horrendous torque steer and excessive use of the headrest. I never heard it ping, ever. maybe it was the lack of sound proofing and stupidly loud exhaust, or the protests from every nut and bolt in the car from the vibro-mental engine mounts I never found out. but it went a lot slower with the turbo block (for the record, When my car goes on boost it goes / went very quickly) unfortunately I got rid of the old block before I got it running again. I know this all sounds like KC stole my login but it was the TC-06 that was the source of the oil. the guy I gave the block to used it in an NA cordia without a rebuild and it was fine. somehow. anyway, my fingers are sore and I just finished my last drink. I make no apology for crapping on for so long. its only fitting for this topic. if you would like the precious time you spent reading this garble back, get bent, this topic is a waste of even my time and I still enjoy frying ants with a mag glass. KC, if you got this far, I doubt it, as this would be like reading the memoirs of a goldfish that spent its life doing bog-laps of a wine glass, which we all know would use 500 times the amount of words you have stored away in your 'full sik' vocabulary don’t even think of using any of this crap to back up that snot you post here, these guys have been conditioned to my gourmet snot over many years and its far too classy for you to use. besides, my old $300 heap of shit cordia was a freak of car nature, much like you are a freak of Neanderthal nature. and it finally got the bullet the rest of world new it deserved in the form of a yellow sticker. I just wish I could slap one over your mouth and nostrils and piss myself laughing as you attempt to summon the necessary hand-eye coordination needed to touch your own nose. I would like to thank the academy, and abuse whatever prick banned numb nuts from the cordia forum and dumped him on us, we understand you did what you had to save what was left of your patience but think what your doing to me for Christ sake. JUST LOOK AT ALL THAT CRAP I JUST TYPED!! And I don’t care if your all too nice a people to tell him, I will. KC, you need glasses, all those cars you thought you beat to and from work? They where pedestrians you fool, you where driving on the footpath!
King cordia wrote:SCUM, i didnt even read that paragraph you wrote.It didnt even make sense.
Yesterday the only thing i beat was my 60 ft time.now my best 60 ft is 2.1
if that is all the entertainment i am gonna get for all my hard work, ban the prick! :x humour me next time, biatch.
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

what an asshole, even i read it first time round.
1983 JA Staz
nashstyle
I've been here before

Post by nashstyle »

Here, this might work...
Her Roger, I heard someone in PF.com say they can do a 13.9 1/4, go there and try to beat them! GO, NOW!
I liek to flutter.
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

*dangles a banana all the way to PF* come on monkey follow the banana.
1983 JA Staz
King cordia
tosser

ff

Post by King cordia »

NXT TME-its natural for you to cuss a cordia,cos you know,the cordia can rip your car up,I say the same back at you.Also dont think i get angry cos you say shitbox this shitbox that,that is child talk in high school.Grow up cos you dont offend me.I see your the one getting a hard time.As well as the rest of you that swear baby words.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
scum
I'm Banned!

Re: ff

Post by scum »

PFFFFTTTTTTT, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THATS SOOOO FUNNY......... YOU F@*KING RETARD, i know, go ask your mum what drugs she was on and we will start an awareness campaign.
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

ROGER, go ask your mum if you can use her car for a day, and then you can see what a car can do. I am sure no matter what it is, that it would be faster then that shit box.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Can we pull the cord on this already cookie/decoy?
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

StazzyBabyYeah wrote:Can we pull the cord on this already cookie/decoy?
It's getting a lot of consideration. Stay tuned.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

King cordia wrote:NXT TME-its natural for you to cuss a cordia,cos you know,the cordia can rip your car up,I say the same back at you.Also dont think i get angry cos you say shitbox this shitbox that,that is child talk in high school.Grow up cos you dont offend me.I see your the one getting a hard time.As well as the rest of you that swear baby words.

You're right, I am so cut up about a shitbox Cordia running a 14.3 in 2005 when my car ran a 13.9 back in 1998/9? I am way ahead of you. rofl I am not upset at all. In fact, I actually voted NOT to have you banned. I am also the only one who has confirmed your existence and also backed up your claims of elapsed times and reaction times. Not that anyone gives a shit. Do you know why? Because you are a knob jockey.

The fact that you breath the same air as everyone else on this planet is an insult in itself.
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

NXTIME wrote:In fact, I actually voted NOT to have you banned.
Heh, so did I.. sure he's a tard, but he's an entertaining tard, which is more than I can say for some of the other tards on this forum..
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

King cordia wrote:As well as the rest of you that swear baby words.
Dont be such a meany-poo-poo pants.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

jrod82 wrote:Heh, so did I.. sure he's a tard, but he's an entertaining tard, which is more than I can say for some of the other tards on this forum..
what admitting your a tard are you dickhead?
1983 JA Staz