Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
The Real King Cordia
Newcomer

Post by The Real King Cordia »

Stazzy Baby Yeah, your just jealous coz im gettin mor attenshun than you.

I can't tell you my speshil cereal coz then youd copy it. But I will tell you,its got no modifications. Saz so on da box. "No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners". But it getz betta times than even those hotted up cereals with added vitamins and stuff..

And "you can't be a champion unless we her you say....hope youv had your weetbix, you need em evry day"
I eat evos, scud missiles and fighter jets for breakfast
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Your right I'm jealous, how did you know?
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

awwww, dont worry, the attention is all BAD
1983 JA Staz
Darkelf
RiceKing!

Post by Darkelf »

Well, it's been a while since I have read the forum and my, what entertainment I have been missing!!!

We've been invaded by cockheads from another galaxy! LOL
King cordia
tosser

defe

Post by King cordia »

You know what ive been thinking,if i show my ic job,i will have copycats,then there will be a invasion of cordias doing easy 14 seconds.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

don't post outside of this thread kingcordia, the grown-ups are trying to talk.
_

Post by avandulls_gal »

You need to get consistent KC. You posted a reply somewhere else ASKING for people to copy it so they can see how much power your system produced. At least if you're going to be an ass, be a consitent ass.
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
King cordia
tosser

tgthg

Post by King cordia »

I change my mind cos,people can be unpleasant and rude,so at this moment,im keeping my bonnet closed.
avandulls_gal
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by avandulls_gal »

No, you changed your mind becasue you don't want freestyler to come to your place and actually see all these supposed fantastic non-modifications that make your car so excellent becasue you know you talk out your ass. You don't back up your claims, you chicken out on the opportunity to turn up and compete against starions...which by the way is the reason you came on here in the first place remember?

You don't listen to anything anyone says on here, but just continue to carry on with the same crap that has gotten you banned from other forums and is what MAKES people rude to you. If you remember, I was one of the people that said to give you a chance to fix your behaviour, but you've demonstrated that you aren't interested in people liking you, you just want to be a big note and put other people down.

You would think by now you would have picked up a pattern....whenever you start to act like you do on here (ie arrogant, stuck up and a self-congratularoty so-and-so) people don't like you and have apparently banned you from forums. The common denominator isn't your car or how fast it can go, people don't give a shit if your car is fast or not. The common denominator is YOU and the way YOU act.

So as of now, I am sick of you and will no longer respond to anything you post because I don't want to encourage to you stay here.
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

YAY!!! the Psycho has spoken!!! TAKE THAT!! avandulls_gal, you must have picked up some tricks in your stalking days, how do we find his address?
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
King cordia
tosser

df

Post by King cordia »

I havent refused freetyler to come over,i want him to come over and take pictures of my slips,but not my ic job,at this moment freestler and myself acant getthe pics during the week,cos we are both busy,working,i guess the next weekend.

When freestyler comes over,i will let him see the ic job,but not take any pics of it.In return im gona give him petrol money.

See its like this-NASA has a special way of making satelite's,rockets and other things,if say some contry askes oh can you show me how you build these things,you think nasa will give them the blueprints and then be as good as them,Another example-A performance workshop-they designed a special way to build boost,or engine work that no other workshop has,you think there just gona give the secrets away,.well thats similar in my situation.My car on the outside looks like a ordinary turbo cordia but when i comes to the drags,people get rocked sidways.
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

There's no secret in running some pipe from a turbocharger to an intercooler and then from an intercooler to the throttle body.

Get your hand off it Mr NASA.
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Re: df

Post by RiceThief »

King cordia wrote:See its like this-NASA has a special way of making satelite's,rockets and other things,if say some contry askes oh can you show me how you build these things,you think nasa will give them the blueprints and then be as good as them,Another example-A performance workshop-they designed a special way to build boost,or engine work that no other workshop has,you think there just gona give the secrets away,.well thats similar in my situation.My car on the outside looks like a ordinary turbo cordia but when i comes to the drags,people get rocked sidways.
You are comparing yourself with nasa, what a joke, i doubt anyone can compare your work to nasa rofl . This forum is about sharing knowledge, members on here share their knowledge with other members and contribute to the starion community. Dont believe me look in the technical section, merlin and cookie has spent numerous hours to engineer a big brake system for starion members and has give us all a guide at no cost. Your secret cooler piping is hardly worth mentioning and is a waste of time even mentioning it. You have contributed nothing to this forum, i've contributed more by scratching my arse than you have.
Last edited by RiceThief on Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

RiceThief wrote:Dont believe me look in the technical section, merlin has spent numerous hours to engineer a big brake system for starion members and has give us all a guide at no cost.
*Cough*
Merlin and Cookie
*Cough*
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

Cookiemonster wrote:
RiceThief wrote:Dont believe me look in the technical section, merlin has spent numerous hours to engineer a big brake system for starion members and has give us all a guide at no cost.
*Cough*
Merlin and Cookie
*Cough*
whoops, i've edited the post to include you cookie, hope it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside :D
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five