Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

*Claps roger* Where's the slip buddy. I'm gonna say slip or ban.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

but i DO want to know how the event went. just not from him. so i got me a dialog from this guy i know, see... and he was there. he was.

'some bloke showed up in a NA cordia with a spray painted silver radiator made to look like an IC, i thought he was joking around but it turns out he was serious. the guy that screwed him said it was a cordia turbo that was setup for drag and could beat anything. the really weird bit was after his tenth loss of the night averaging around 20.5sec a run he still got out and started jeering the guy who beat him like HE had kicked HIS arse! damnedest thing i ever saw'

'did he give up in the end?'

'dunno, i saw he was trying to top up the engine oil through the dip stick, then i spotted him 2 hours later coming back with more oil, i tried to tell him thats what the cap was for but he went off the deep end. something about thats where you drain it out from, and how he is head mechanic for the NASA V6 turbo super-dooper car and my name must be scum or something.'

'jeez, these poor kids, they go through there entire lives thinking where the weird ones. must be hard, at least they humour him. Gives him something to live for I spose….'
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

hrmmm, while sitting here thinking that king getting a chance at life must clearly disprove the existence of god i had an interesting thought.

if there was nothing before the beginning of time, nothing been the equal opposite of something, like light is the equal opposite of darkness, and one can not exist without the other, how did nothing, which is a thing, come about before something? or was nothing purposefully created to allow something to evolve? and why would something go to all the effort of bringing something in to existence then let king have a go?..... hey wow, i think thats brains leaking out of my nose....

Warranty void if stupid.
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

awww crap, i think i know. king is the equal opposite of evolution. if you de-evolve everything eventually you get nothing, that means he must have been the original nothing. and its logical to assume if he cant read now then he had buckles chance zillions of years ago when he walked straight past the sign 'NO NOTHING BEYOND THIS POINT'
damn, that sure as hell put a crimp on being alive.

Warranty void if stupid.
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

Also explains how he missed out on one of mankind’s earliest evolutionary steps, communication. He was already here, sitting under a rock waiting for cordias to get cheep enough for him to afford.

Warranty void if stupid.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

OMG rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
StarionPWR
I like starions

Re: ede

Post by StarionPWR »

King cordia wrote:I didnt do well.
best i could manage was 14.4,with the 2.1 60 ft,i raced a honda integra type R,he red light but i still won at the end.he was like 2 cars behind ,me.
Ya dont think you beat him because he saw he red lighted and wasn't racing you anymore do you? or could you see him boosting? rofl
212.6kw ATW
13.4 1/4 mile
nashstyle
I've been here before

Post by nashstyle »

Nah he saw it VTECing
I liek to flutter.
King cordia
tosser

rtrt

Post by King cordia »

I saw to people from the serios perfourmance video's,a sierra cosworth turbo,it had a glass seee throught bit of intake manifold,The other guy and car was the Honda S2000 from serious performance videos 8,he was doing 12 seconds,it was loud as.
The honda integra car was vteching all the way,he did not back off.there was alot of nissan 200sx's,odd rotary,som1 plashred oil on track,45 min wait till it was cleaned,Ahh i did not win any money for reaction times,Thre nigth was not that cold it was like 19 degrees so.

Freestler man-What i can offer you is if i take photos and send to you,by post,or if you havre a PO box,thats if you dont trust me.I can send you like 15, 14 second time slips,my reaction times-.002,.007,.009.mmm my 2.1 60 fter.

Can i ask you all if you experience wheel spin in 3rd gear on boost in wet,Mine does all the time.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
Cordzboy
I like starions

Post by Cordzboy »

Wheelspin in the wet? Man, that must really be something!
Cordia, powered by EVO...
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

I can wheelspin in 2nd gear in the work van does that count?
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
grumbly
Strut Braces

Post by grumbly »

PO Box 40
Ingle Farm SA 5098

post em if ya dare
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

How bout you just let me come and see this car of yours?

Omg uleh...you spun the wheels in the wet in 3rd...dood i was just out on the road then and my car was getting sideways in fourth when it hit boost till i backed it off...not exactly bragging rights mate...its WET, shit happens
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

KingCordial,

I am constantly amazed how you beat the 6 million other sperm to the egg.
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
JPC
almost postwhore

Re: rtrt

Post by JPC »

King cordia wrote:Can i ask you all if you experience wheel spin in 3rd gear on boost in wet,Mine does all the time.
KC, you've gotta stop oiling your tyres - it's really bad for traction.
Starion nutter since 1988...
1983 JA, 1984 JA, 1985 JB (all rego'd, all running :D )