Melbourne Cruise

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
glutonous gloop
I like starions

Post by glutonous gloop »

Round up the troops - It's a date !

Al, still might give you a call a few days before to confirm the meet is a goer. Can't put JD through the emotional turmoil of being stood up - bit insecure and need to avoid the risk of a breakdown :oops:
StarionBoy
i need to paint my car!

thanks

Post by StarionBoy »

thanks for your number al.. we will be there, should have the side skirts on my car by then :lol:
mr mark
I like starions

???

Post by mr mark »

so how many are going im going with starionboy so i will talk to use all then
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

So are people comming to this cruise or not? What about Wayne (turbzz), Troy (bodeo) and others?
What about the big shots, like Chris Collier, Brian (Rally Starion) etc...
Anyone spoken to any of them?
mr mark
I like starions

no chris

Post by mr mark »

no chris yet cos he has no car his is still in bits.

jason is bringing his yellow starion and me and tim are still comen
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

What about Chris's other, slower borbet?
And does anyone know the weather for sunday? Should i bring along my swimming gear?
Paradoxx
Enthusiast

Melbourne meet

Post by Paradoxx »

Hey guys
If anyone is interested in including the mornington peninsula in a starion cruise i'll be there with bells on. Unfortunately i cant afford the fuel to get around the other side of the wet part - melbourne is about my limit (even that's an hour and a half away) as i live in crib point.
I'm from perth but i'm here til september... would be great to see some starions before i go.
Any info let me know...
paradoxx@nex.net.au
coletrx
[L] Plates

Post by coletrx »

Ill be in for sure, sun 1st 11.30 at the keg. see you there :)
coletrx
[L] Plates

Post by coletrx »

hehe.. yeah 11 sorry :)
jdstaz
OoOhhh BabY

Post by jdstaz »

as some of you might know, my staz isnt running, so i obviously cant cruise with u guys, i might tow it though, lol, just kidding. what time do u think u will all be in geelong because i want to come down and have a peek
StarionBoy
i need to paint my car!

well

Post by StarionBoy »

due at maccas in geelong (the one as u enter geelong from melbourne) at approx 12:30... we will probably be there around 12ish cos we arent going to melb first as its pointless as we will be coming from ballarat and melton..

and Paradoxx im sure before september we can organise something around those parts of melbourne..
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Rightio,

Weather looks OK.

I will have iBoost stickers on board for those who wish to buy one. $10 gets you both of them. Proceeds go back to Junkie.

Should be fun.

And yeah, I reckon a cruise down Dromana, Arthurs Seat etc would be cool next time.
glutonous gloop
I like starions

Post by glutonous gloop »

Apologise for my sermon but it would be great to see a good showing of the Melbourne crew on Sunday regardless of how shiny we can get our machines to come up - shouldn't be seen as a showcase but just as an opportunity to get together to share a common interest. The fact you have a Starion or have an interest in them should be good enough for anyone on this forum.

I will bring along my JD (unwashed, unshined), also mentioned it to a friend of mine last night who will bring along his JB - had it since new and is bit of a minter (NOT that this matters). As for the trip down the Great Ocean Road, we might decide on this subject to interest drawn at The Keg in Albert Park.

By the way spoke with Chris Collier last night and is only 50/50, subject to getting his 2nd Starion going by Sunday.
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

Good work, Gluto, never been on a cruise with a JD before
lets get a big posse going, i'll be there with my digi camera to take some happy snaps, can also take short video footage, if anyone's willing to put on a good performance
Cam
c'mon change my thingy

Post by Cam »

I shall not be there due to family problems that have arised. Namely being im going shopping with my g/f.
I know who's good books id rather stay in
'Look Daddy I'm A Farmer'