prices set to go up......

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Who cares about money anyway.....just love them like u luv yr puppy. God wll provide.
zippo
I've been here before

Post by zippo »

investment LOL , i think not , money pit ??? depends on how long you have owned it , and what upgrades it has had over the years .......

this vehicle has world recognition in a weird small way , look around at some of the members on this site..

do you think a monaro or gt falcon would be worth anything in the states ???? as much as i love them the falcon it resembles a shoe box with stripes to others , but on the other hand a vett or camaro will get good $$$$ around the world .....
lets not compare these to the starion coz this will never happen ....

as far as classic jap muscle , this is up there , how many members on this site ??? how many people love them ???
i bet that if you had the room or cash you would buy more ...why cos you love them , and also love to hate them :D
this is a car that drives you nuts , happy when its going , but when that part breaks down you freak , coz you know you cant go down to local parts store and get it off the shelf :cry:

but that is what its about , this is an old toy , worn out and parts are hard to come buy , so is this considerd a classic or a waste of time ......

i admire those who strive and keep them on the road , those who save them from the scrap heap , those nutters who use them as a daily driver , not the most reliable choice ...

The reason i started this thread was to give some inspiraton to the people who were about to give in and let go .......

My car is insured with shannons , for double of what i paid for it ..
they have bugged me several times to sell it in their auction , it would probably never get what they valued it for but hey its also not for sale :D
old skool jap ...........
there is no substitute...........