should we ban king cordia

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.

piss off king cordia

Poll ended at Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:10 pm

yes
69%
no
31%

Total votes: 26

WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

oh ok, Yeah at Willowbank raceway it has the .400 reaction time as .400 Thats why I had to ask. But even if you had a 20 minute car, you could still get the .002 reaction time
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Those who ignore historys tradgedys are doomed to repeat them!

Maybe we should make another section on the forum index just for him, so long as he can't post anywhere else. Rodgers special index.
King cordia
tosser

rfr

Post by King cordia »

When i did that .002 reaction,i did not red light,i even showed a fellow cordia power member when i went over his house,MY slip.Starion members,dont listen to what nashstyle has to stay cos his posts just shows what sort of people are in cordiapower,You should see his topics,absolutly nothing related to a cordia,Im saying this cos hes saying nonsens about me.Literraly now, i have a R34 under my belt.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Roger, get someone to tape your runs then PM 'mrb1' for an address and just Post the CD or Tape to him and he'll convert it and host it up for everyone to see :P

14.3 is getting quite quick now for the 1.8L with very little mods, change to some wider tyres and change the clutch over to the Xtreme 4 puck disc and HD Pressure plate ($400 from AutoBahn)......you can only get better :wink:

Also see if you can afford to go a custom small Bar & plate Intercooler so that you retain the short IC piping as the TC06 compressor wheel is outside of its effeciency range past 16psi. To make the most of the stock Turbo, you need to be able to cool the hot 20+psi air the tc06 pumps out and the TX5 cooler seriously will only be costing you power.

You should also have a leak-down test performed to see what condition the piston rings/head gasket is in as it may be wise to invest in rebuilding it to get back some power from the old tired engine etc.
Last edited by toysrus on Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
King cordia
tosser

65yt

Post by King cordia »

Ill see what i can do.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Added some extra tips :wink:
nashstyle
I've been here before

Re: rfr

Post by nashstyle »

King cordia wrote:When i did that .002 reaction,i did not red light,i even showed a fellow cordia power member when i went over his house,MY slip.Starion members,dont listen to what nashstyle has to stay cos his posts just shows what sort of people are in cordiapower,You should see his topics,absolutly nothing related to a cordia,Im saying this cos hes saying nonsens about me.Literraly now, i have a R34 under my belt.
Hokay guy.
I liek to flutter.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

0.002 is a redlight. You can't go faster than 0.5 without cheating.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
King cordia
tosser

erer

Post by King cordia »

I know its hard to believe,just hack it.doing a -0.002 is a red light not a 0.002,Oh if only i knew how to post up images,cos i dont have a digi cam and that stuff,i can prove everything,especially my toime slips.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

SpidersWeb wrote:0.002 is a redlight. You can't go faster than 0.5 without cheating.
Read Nxtimes' response on page 2, 0.002 isn't a redlight because it is 0.402 :wink:
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

Reaction time: The time it takes a driver to react to the green start light on the Christmas tree, measured in thousandths of a second. The reaction time counter begins when the last amber light flashes on the tree and stops when the vehicle clears the stage beam.
That is taken from the WSID website.

A 0.002 reaction time, would be you tripping the beam before the green light had even illuminated. If you trip that beam before green, you get a red-light.

EDIT: took above advice and read NXTIME's post. The 0.002 is indexed from 0.4s, so yes your actual reaction time was 0.402, the time on the slip is how long it took you after the fastest possible.

Is it normal for them to remove the 0.4? Should be quoting 0.002 or 0.402? (sorry Im just actually curious now)
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Fear hear :D
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
Mot
Newcomer

Post by Mot »

you'll never see pics of his car cos he is just really really stupid. All the talk but none of the walk. roger(king cordia) your an idiot

what makes you think you deserve the title king anyway?
Mot
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

because he's the king of bullshit
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

The Con-Artist Formely Known as King Cordia