Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

hey cordia-fool! I'll take you on in the drags!!! I have a stock 1983 mazda 323 station wagon, sometimes I run Optimax, sometimes I don't.

But I am beating guys with fully modified Ferrari Enzos. But I guess you've already beaten them in your cordia right?

Well meet me behind the shelter shed and we will race from there.

yours insincerly.

Dave
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.
grumbly
Strut Braces

Post by grumbly »

hehehe...'tis Roger the awesome cordia driver :D:D... welcome
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Just roll up to the meet this weekend, theres a few egg beaters that may want to give u a little run up the street.
nashstyle
I've been here before

Post by nashstyle »

madeofmilo wrote:hey cordia-fool! I'll take you on in the drags!!! I have a stock 1983 mazda 323 station wagon, sometimes I run Optimax, sometimes I don't.

But I am beating guys with fully modified Ferrari Enzos. But I guess you've already beaten them in your cordia right?

Well meet me behind the shelter shed and we will race from there.

yours insincerly.

Dave
Thats ok, you dont need proof, we will take your word for :wink:
I liek to flutter.
INP51
I like starions more

Post by INP51 »

yeah i agree with this fella sound about right considering my stazz with high flowed turbo fmic and 15 psi ran 10.99 @ 130mph .... fuk off back to your corner dip shit

BLOODY CORDIA DRIVERS :P lol ... *waits to get flamed*
Why drink n drive when u can drift n slide ?
INP51
I like starions more

Post by INP51 »

maybe this cordia only weighs 300kg ??? as far as im concerned the first problem with what you have said is 16psi if you are running 16psi you failed to mention the fuel cut defender you have ... cordias would have to have a similar boost cut to stazz's at between 13 and 14 psi .... SQUEEZER ALERT GOIN OFF THE CHARTS

have fun running your 15.4's at 79 mph bro
Why drink n drive when u can drift n slide ?
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

LOL 3 pages overnight!!!!!

TOP 3 KNOBS To ever come on Austarion.com

King cordia
Newcomer

hi_psi
[P] Plater austaz

AussieFella
[L] Plates
^Magna boy^
I'm Back
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

Heh, that AussieFella was a complete tool. 'HAI I WULD LIKE TOO BUY A BONET SCOOP'
special-k
[L] Plates

Post by special-k »

nashstyle wrote:Hahahahahaha, OMG Roger you are teh MAN!
Everyone I would like to present exhibits A. through D.
A. Take a browse through some of Roger's quotes
B. CORDIATURBO Thread 1
C. CORDIATURBO Thread 2
D. CORDIATURBO Thread 3
And they're just the mild Roger smacktard threads that DIDN'T get deleted! So you can just imagine the ultra high retardation levels in the many, many threads that got the chop! :roll: :roll: :roll:

(but the roger rhyme/diss thread was still the best thread ever, lol)

:D

PS: You guys better ban him too before your forum turns into the stinking pile of rotten pigs corpses that the cordiapower forum turned into (until we banned him and it returned to the good times). Trust me, ban him before your forum is saturated with posts like this:
Rogercordia wrote:HA ha people.14.4 14.4 14.4 14.4 14.4 14.4 14.4 14.4 14.4 14.4 14.4 14.4 14.4,Im doing times what a vr4 can barly manage,only with a 1.8,16 psi,presss bend zorst 2.5 inch,and a intercooler
:glare:
Last edited by special-k on Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

I'm Back
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Also anyone know why chryzla was banned from the sigma-galant Forum ?

How's he doing btw ?
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

toysrus wrote:Also anyone know why chryzla was banned from the sigma-galant Forum ?

How's he doing btw ?
I thought he ran that forum and the reason he was whoring it up in Austarion was because it was down for a while?
King cordia
tosser

t4ret

Post by King cordia »

IM back from work,on the library comp,First of,GOTRICE,thats a mad avatar reminds me of leather face.FORUJM MEMBERS-im just as shocked as you are all,As i mentioned on cordia power a milliion times,i asked for owners to come to The WSID ,to have some fun aswell as witness what my car can do,a member was there and he saw me do the old news/ancient 14.6 pass,EVL GSR. I have the slips but not the resourses to scan picks of my sluips on this forum.

Ill like to mention that im not saying i can beat EVERY vr4 cordia,Cos there are people spending thousands on the vr4,to make it run 12s..
This is what i want to mention. A VR4 CONVERSION A 4G63
Vr4 engine/frontcut-$1800-$2500
Zorst-$500
Labour-For som1 to do it-$1000
Total at least/Average $5000.
Result at best-low 14's
MY car does low 14's with jack.I totaly understand that you cant believe it.I have people coming upto me and ask OH what do you have under there,I get A shocked look on there face when they see its nothing special,it doesnt have Chrome polished turbo nos fully modded engine,factory looking 1.8.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
nashstyle
I've been here before

Post by nashstyle »

Roger, theres a difference between not believing you, and not giving a fuck about your time...I'd say most people fit into column B.

So you claim to do 14.4...(I've said this before and I'll say it again) WHOOP-DE-FUCKING-DO!
I liek to flutter.
avandulls_gal
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by avandulls_gal »

Look roger,

Here at Austarion, we're not about competing for best times and putting other cars down. We're about supporting each other and helping each other out and having a good time with other people who share similar interests.

Mostly, people don't like other people who come in throwing challenges around and putting down other cars and bragging about their own. how about you take a bit of interest in what other people are doing with their cars and the many and varied things people do to and with their cars and the reasons they do it. You might find that there is more to having a car than just wanting to go fast and beat everyone.

Right now, your behaviour is just getting up everyone's goat and is well on the way to getting you banned from another forum - not because of your times, because quite frankly, we're mostly more worried about our own cars than the performance of yours - but because of your behaviour.

So, please, clam yourself down, stop trying to prove yourself and just let everyone be.
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days