Staz... oops..Cordia Cruise

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
mscordia
[P] Plater austaz

Post by mscordia »

ok ProZac i will do them tonight only question is, do you want all of them or just one?

Glenjo that was me doing those photo's and i can send a good res pic for you, just waiting on your pm and which picture that you want?
~~~* PuRpLe PoWeR*~~~
AA GSR CORDIA TURBO
Glenjo
Enthusiast

Post by Glenjo »

PM sent.
:beer
mscordia
[P] Plater austaz

Post by mscordia »

Thanks glenjo got your pm and Prozac ill send yours tonight, but you still havent got back to me on which pics!!! So if you havent let me know by tonight than im gonna do glenjo's first!! Since its the only time i can really do it for about another week!!

No problem in organising the cruise,it was good to meet you all even though we didnt really talk snd there was to many faces for me!!! I did have the help of the boyz which was good but next we have to have more than one starion cruising with us!!( apart from the meet)

I was thinking of doing a mini cruise up to calder for the drift finals on the 12th or 13th of dec but ill keep ya posted, I just have to repost the info as the boys are so slow and responding on the cordiapower forum!!! :x
~~~* PuRpLe PoWeR*~~~
AA GSR CORDIA TURBO
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

Ohh, sorry, was to busy playing HL2...

All of em would be good? :)
mscordia
[P] Plater austaz

Post by mscordia »

Boys the full res. pictures have been sent to your email and quite sorry if it takes a while

hey Alspos, just gotta ask you something your banner underneath your post how the hell do you do it?
I wanna do mine but my comp doesnt have what i need!!

Kellie :wink:
~~~* PuRpLe PoWeR*~~~
AA GSR CORDIA TURBO
mscordia
[P] Plater austaz

Post by mscordia »

ok sorry boys i tried sending but it was taking to long and my comp was really slowing down. I have put it in a winzip file but wont get to my comp till sunday so you will most likely get it then
~~~* PuRpLe PoWeR*~~~
AA GSR CORDIA TURBO
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

mscordia wrote:hey Alspos, just gotta ask you something your banner underneath your post how the hell do you do it?
I wanna do mine but my comp doesnt have what i need!!

Kellie :wink:
I have a few programs on the computer at work. Joined two photos, (100_0503.JPG and 100_0504.JPG) smeared a little bit here and there, replaced the fins in the grille on the wall behind the centre cars and voila, out popped an average chopped pic!