Bishiboys

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

But this way you can take control of it, do some PHP coding and make up a form for it, so all the data is organised, then make it an actual section on the site.

the only way is up man :)
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

aaaaaah always one step ahead! hehe

will have to add that to the 'austarion progress - website' section. can be a link off the main page. hopefully someone can help with a form for that scripting or something.
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Austarion

Post by tmz_99 »

I can only say that the austarion site will be better then ever, with more input from members I can only see this a difference as big as when the wall came down in berlin.. :D (to our little group anyways)...

I partially apologise becasue it was sorta my avatars and my arguing with matt that made us lose all our past posts :oops:

However I can only see this as a great new beginning.. :D no skimpy avatars (for a while ;) ).. :D :D
Cam
c'mon change my thingy

Help

Post by Cam »

Decoy i will help in anyway i can as long as it doesnt get in the way of my one goal at the moment, getting my g/f to put out.
4G63JET
Lil' Dorifto

hello

Post by 4G63JET »

hey you fellow post whores. I plan to keep up this time. Deeks if you want articles, I can write some sick ones up, like small mods n shit.

tell us.
Get it to Wheelspin Uncontrollably, then add another 10 Pound boost
DriftR
Newcomer

Post by DriftR »

hmmm
just found out about this today.

its great to see a site i made go down to nothing. i remember when i first made it and people from all over the world were emailing saying how great this will be etc...

whether i own one or not isnt relevant, i love the cars and i have owned one. i gave parts to other bishipeople :lol: and alot i gave for nothing.

and now to see matt lock down the site is just ridiculous.

im glad decoy made this site. and if the forum off the old bishiboys is gone then there isnt really much content there.

so good luck to the new beginning people :) this forum is better then any EZBOARD one anyway.
Rev
I like starions

Post by Rev »

Decoy
:shock:
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

LOL, well cam, we can't let austarion get in front of THAT goal! lol

thanks jet & tom :P i'll take what i can get!

I have been banned from bishiboys 'new' forum and he deleted my post so i'm not sure how people that havn't been notified about the new site today will find us.

Hopefully word of mouth will spread and we will eventually get access back to bishiboys :evil: doesn't that wanker have anything better to do? he's a friggin forum troll with administrator access! aaaaargh
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

Dont worry man, someone will try and keep a post up with the url of this forum :)
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

notify

Post by tmz_99 »

I'll go round and notify a few other boards.... I'll cover NZMMC, MOGWA and the US STARTQUEST club boards. ;) in future perhaps people will search for starion and australia and come up with the austarion :D :D
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

or apparently not, as all the forums there have been deleted again.
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

dude, great minds.... i just posted on NZMMC to try and get the word out :)
decoy
Let Me Out!

grrrrrrrrrr

Post by decoy »

:evil:

how old is he supposed to be again? :roll:
stariontron
I like starions more

Post by stariontron »

crazy forum admin politics aye, i prefer the layout of this site, stuff just looks a bit clearer. i was about to post on nzmmc as well. who was responsible for the mass emails i got about this site? good on you, whoever
DriftR
Newcomer

Post by DriftR »

yeah i posted the new forum on the bishiboys forum
then he deleted my post banned me and then deleted the whole forum and also removed his email address from the admin contact for the forum
but i have emailed it anyway and no response so it looks like its a fresh and better start.

ill see what i can do tomorrow @ work :wink: :wink: :twisted: