Dickhead Hoon

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

i've seen a guy (incidentally in a civic) go round a roundabout while speaking on a mobile phone. he didn't indicate or anything.. rather dangerous as there were people coming the other way who had to screech to a halt while he turned in front of them, either oblivious or just didn't care.
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
tony45
[P] Plater austaz

Post by tony45 »

skids are a national pastime amd should be taught in schools

"Skids" in the UK ,they are brown marks in your under wear ,making sure they do not happen is taught at home ! LOL.

Seriously if you drink over here and you are breathalized and it's positive ,you are then wheeled away for a blood test andif that's positive, you get a one years driving ban (minimum) , plus a huge fine ,and in our area the Local newspaper will "name and shame you" . To be over limit here you can drink as little as one pint of weak (usual English beer ) 3.8 %
strength. most people over here will not drink alcohol and drive.

Tony 45
Time won't wait
Krorz
Big Dorifto

Post by Krorz »

tony45 wrote:skids are a national pastime amd should be taught in schools

"Skids" in the UK ,they are brown marks in your under wear ,making sure they do not happen is taught at home ! LOL.

Seriously if you drink over here and you are breathalized and it's positive ,you are then wheeled away for a blood test andif that's positive, you get a one years driving ban (minimum) , plus a huge fine ,and in our area the Local newspaper will "name and shame you" . To be over limit here you can drink as little as one pint of weak (usual English beer ) 3.8 %
strength. most people over here will not drink alcohol and drive.

Tony 45
It's similar here in Hungary. The limit is exactly 0. You can't drink anything if you plan to drive because you'll lose your licence in a second for 3-12 months and get a quite big fine if the police pulls you over.
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

Good. We should adopt that here...Zero BAC and zero tolerance.

There's a lot going around about our Government upping the legal age of drinking from 18 to 21. I personally reckon it's a great idea.
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

enthuzed wrote:There's a lot going around about our Government upping the legal age of drinking from 18 to 21. I personally reckon it's a great idea.
I don't really think that's of any use.. I am yet to meet someone who has NOT had a drink before they were 18.. Except I suppose people who don't drink at all.
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol