!!!!!!!!!HELP FROM ALL REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

This forum kicks ass...... I have never seen so much support anywhere.
Lets hope the Judge sees it for what it is.

thanks so much pple....

luv u all.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

If he doesn't, we will sort him out. Right boys :twisted:
StarJunk
Thorpie says it's fully sick

Post by StarJunk »

Hey flav, how'd the hearing go? Jess doing ok?
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

..... It's like this for Jessica and I.

You would think that posting THIS THREAD would absolutely SHOW the Fathers EXTREME CONCERN for his DAUGHTER which went MISSING along with the Mother for nearly 8 WEEKS after saying she was taking my little bub out to lunch.

The Mother is now to use this thread as Evidence, Yes, thats all of us on here, In Court on Monday in an attemp to make me look Unstable..(!!??!!)

There is little doubt that what I am writing right now will also be printed and brought to Court.

We can thank my 'other X' (no names to protect her because thats who i am) for trying to make me look bad for this. She's working with the Mother to dis-credit me in every way possible because i would not marry her.

I am Sorry and apologise to everyone on austarion if at all this thread makes anyone or austarion look bad in any way.
At the time I lost my bub..if ayone knows how that feels they know there is no lower point in life than not knowing if your child is dead or alive. Her life will never be the same again and she's the one that I worry about every second of every day. She never deserved this.
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

Flav, you have always been there for me and always listened when I had troubles, and I have always tried to do the same. Nothings changed mate. If you need me, I am there. Fingers crossed that things work out right for you and Jess. She deserves the best.
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Thanks Mate. 2008 was a difficult year for everyone i know..
2009 ...well, Monday I hope the Judge can see through all her lies. Im sure he will though, he seems very switched on. I can only pray for a good outcome for Jessica.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Hey flav. Sorry that she is doing this to you. Hopefully the judge will see right through her ploy to discredit you. He will hopefully see her attempts, and all you have to do is show how much you love and care for Jessica, and he should understand. Good Luck.

Woops I just read my last post above about the judge rofl
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

well if this thread does get brought up, perhaps it should be mentioned that you sold a lot of your toys just so you could fight for your girl..

that should be evidence enough to anyone as to how far you would go to keep your daughter safe and happy..

even if don't end up needing all that money for the case, you can still never get back all or even most of what you've sold for the amount you got paid for them..

so the judge should really consider what the mother's done in comparison..

and if that's not enough, even in these times of economic crisis, you're fighting for your daughter with whatever you have.. you've put your daughter before yourself. How much more dedicated do you need to be to your child to be considered a fit parent??

If all the mother can do is try to discredit you, then to me that just means she has nothign to show for herself and her ability to love and nourish your daughter.. so she is focusing on bad mouthing you to hide her own deficiencies as a parent.
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Well said.

Instead of proving how good she is, she is trying to bring you down. Honestly mate, as a judge, I would see right through her. They would see this kind of thing alot. If I was you, I would just try to prove to the judge how much you love and care for your daughter, and let her bag you out all she wants. Don't try and bad mouth or discourage your ex, just focus on your girl. If you don't say a bad thing about the ex, it means your the bigger man.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

I have been advised to no longer add to this thread.

I better take that advice.

Thanks to everyone and austarion.