Whats the biggest thing you have put in a starion !

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

The 11 passengers was my mate, and 10 chicks. And they don't mind lying on each other.

3 in the front besides me, 5 in the back seats, and 3 in the boot. (It was empty) I was working on a boot install at the Manual Arts room. (So cool, my school let me work on my car as a project )
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

DO you have any pics of your old starion?
I'm Back
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I do somewhere. It is the silver one that is always for sale on here. Now newly bought by Glen GSR III.

This was it
http://austarion.com/forums/view ... highlight=
airbats801
Enthusiast

Post by airbats801 »

would either have to be 4 widebody wheels and tires, or this top I made for my alt water reef tank.
'78 Colt cp, 80 challenger "scorpion" 5spd g54bt conversion almost complete, '80 plymtouh arrow "might max" , '90 mitsu terror van "spacewagon"
80's Hero
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

12 people in a starion :beer

Best Ive done is a mountain bike
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

skip wrote:Edit: hey, I've just seen what you did there <--------- LOL
i didn't to it, you done it to yourself! lol. Was just asking cos we gave one away with SW ep3 last year. If i knew cooks was such a fan i could have sent it up to him! lol
_

Post by SOWTZ »

I had 4 boys each over 80kgs, a girl, myself and a couple of slabs. Car looked DUMPED!
Mate had 6 people, 17 slabs and a heap of camping gear in his ford (it was bottomed out) :D
I have a car. I use it to drive to work, to drive to work I need petrol, petrol cost money, I must work to make this money… it’s a vicious cycle!
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

SOWTZ wrote:Mate had 6 people, 17 slabs and a heap of camping gear in his ford (it was bottomed out)
LOL
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

My best was a complete Starion engine, gearbox, bellhousing, and a box of other parts and two people. Boot couldn't quite close tho so had to use rope.

Thank god that Starion had a space saver spare wheel.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

SpidersWeb wrote:My best was a complete Starion engine, gearbox, bellhousing, and a box of other parts and two people. Boot couldn't quite close tho so had to use rope.

Thank god that Starion had a space saver spare wheel.
What are you talking about, mine came stock from the factory like that, except for the two people! :D

Don't know about the "complete" engine anymore...
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Yeah I also had a complete engine in the back of my car. It was in pieces but it was all there. My car was so heavy in the rear. (I had new engine in teh front).

And go figure. I had trouble fitting a new bike (compelete in box) in the widebody. Granted also I didn't use the boot :x
skip
Registered Bitch

Post by skip »

decoy wrote:i didn't to it, you done it to yourself! lol. Was just asking cos we gave one away with SW ep3 last year. If i knew cooks was such a fan i could have sent it up to him! lol
Who's 'we'? Do you work for a cinema?

I was hanging around with all my mates at Marion for the premiere. They were the nerds in SW costumes, not me :wink:
Shannon
Dorifto!

stuff

Post by Shannon »

i drove from sydney to the goldcoast with;

2 x surfboards and wetsuits
1 x skateboard
1 x med size toolbox
2 x back packs
2 x small suit cases
snacks, drink, CD's and 1 x very unhappy girlfriend.

if you have ever taken a surfboard in a starion you will understand why she was so unhappy.

SH.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

chunkhead wrote: What are you talking about, mine came stock from the factory like that, except for the two people! :D
haha it was twin engined, one in the boot.

Have a space saver in that Starion, then put down the back seats, and used an engine crane to lift the bugger in there, although I put the gearbox in by hand, the boot was about 1cm from closing, had to rope it tho
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
Hater
****WELCOME TO AUSTARION!****

Post by Hater »

I was able to fit a fiberglass starion cowl hood in the back of my 88 TSI then close the hatch and drive it around 250 miles from Dallas to Houston with no problems. It's a little tricky getting the hoods into the back, but they WILL fit in the hatch.

Also hauled full sets of widebody Starion wheels (with tires mounted) in my Quest.