AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

yegh, the ABS light is there, thats allways on for some reason. and the brakes shudder and pulsate like all hell. me thinks one caliper is seized or somfin.
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
NachoMan
nearly postwhore

Post by NachoMan »

Let me know if I can help mate...
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

cheers dude. where do i get a rebiuld kit for it? :(

Warranty void if stupid.
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

please refrain from insulting people with bi-polar.

Cheers Dave
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

bi-polar? its called depression fkwits

its not a disease its a mindstate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1983 JA Staz
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

uhhhhh, hrmmm.. sorry madeofmilo, thank you chryzla.

Warranty void if stupid.
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

no probs. Just ignorance (not saying you were) is one of bi-polars suffers worst enimies.
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

I wish I was ignorant. normally a very tolerant person but when you have to put up with it from a non family member you cant help but be a little peeved off about it. I have my share of problems, but I don’t make it anyone else’s problem but my own, and you guys.

Warranty void if stupid.
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

i wouldn't usually share this but my house mate had bi-polar and 6 weeks ago hung himself from a tree near where I live. yes everyone has problems but I can't help but think how i may have changed things.
So i reckoin just be wary of this housemate of yours. encourage him to take his anti-depressants.

dave
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Post by tmz_99 »

sad to hear mate.. I have had friends in similar situation but am always of the belief that medication is for the weak.
---------
TVR T350C
avandulls_gal
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by avandulls_gal »

hmmm.....just had to throw my 2 cents in.....it's not often a topic I know something about comes up on here.

Bi-polar isn't just depression. To be diagnosed as bi-polar you have to have had at least one episode of clinical depression AND one manic episode (hence bi-polar). Some people have mostly depression, some people have mostly mania, some people go from one to the other on a regular basis (John Cleese was bi-polar...those skits he did were mostly when he deliberately went off his meds to get that extra egde .... afterwards he would become very very very depressed. The prices people pay for comic genius).

Some poeple respond well to medication, some people have problems with medications, I would hazard my opinion that quite often the depressive component is aggravated by situational factors since being diagnosed with a mental illness is not an entirely heartening experience by all accounts. However bi-polar disorder does appear to be caused by a neurochemical imbalance which is mostly controllable by medications.

Here ends the crash course in abnormal psychology 101
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

me too, plus there aint much one can do when people refuse to listen. I don’t know if its bi-polar or normal depression. is there much of a difference? I don’t think this guy is suicidal, he just constantly makes his bad mood / problems and depression everyone else’s problem. I finish moving this weekend so it is no longer my problem. Bon voyage

Warranty void if stupid.
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

oil lab called, report will be done tomorrow. they suspect a handful of yellow builders sand :x
silicone - off the chart.
metal - high
tin - high
aluminium - high
oil viscosity - low
oil condition - burnt

Warranty void if stupid.
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

what a prick!!!!!! kill him.

Depression of any nature is a mindstate.
I went through bad depression when the girl i thought was the love of my life left me, i knew i was on a downward spiral and only YOU can pull yourself out of depression, its about killing that monster you have in you. Its bloody hard and took me many months, i still get down and in really bad moods because im not totally happy yet. however, Im coping better then her :D thats what you get for hurting someone bad. And she doesnt like it I have moved on and found someone who really likes me (probibly more then her) At one stage all i could think of was her and feel depressed, now i hardly think of her and when I do I dont get depressed.

Only thing that still gets me depressed is the fact that I didnt want that aspect of my life to end, but now it has i think i might be slightly better off for it.

Probibly all irellevent crap lol
1983 JA Staz
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

Group hug :roll:

Warranty void if stupid.