When did you last get it all wrong

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Darkelf
RiceKing!

Post by Darkelf »

Hmmmmm Black Ice as well.

That bloody Datsun again. Hit a patch of black ice on a winters day in the UK and proceeded to slide sideways straight at a telegraph pole!

Ain't nothing you can do on Ice. Oversteer, Understeer nothing works. They say steer into the slide. Hah! That works. Not!!!

Scariest experience I had ever had! I think I sat there for about 10mins after gasping for air like a landed fish! LOL
SCORP 1
I like starions more

Post by SCORP 1 »

Ah... so many memories in the whole 5 months I've been on my P's....

First time I drove my dad's GSR Sigma in the wet, turned into a left hand corner and went for the usual pop clutch in 2nd and flick tail out, she went around nicely but didn't correct, ended up a full 180 and held up peak hour traffic while i did a 3 point turn to get back the right way..... got to the next intersection, tried it again turning right this time and hit the gutter with the back left wheel... :roll:

And if it counts, I drove to school once and parked on the side of the road on 1 way street which my school is on, did a bit of a wheelspin backwards into a park and BANG, hit a fence post on the traffic island behind me, thus the dent in my back bumper :oops:

Apart from that i've done some pretty speccy drifts and shit in the Scorp :D
Oldschool Drift Machine.
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

The day I got the idea to build a track car. Actually the day before when I decided to build a Starion track car. :roll:

At school ( a bloody long time ago I know Kelfy). Was parked nose in to the school fence and, to impress my mates, I dropped the clutch in reverse to do a sooper dooper reverse flick out in the gravel and slammed rear first into my geography teacher's car as she was coming up the road. I didnt pass Geography that term.

And there were, as they say in the movies - "many more".
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

arrr...so it seems im not the only one *breathes sigh of relief*

my first staz about 4 months ago as some of u already kno about...coming thru a hard left hand corner...didnt hit it very quick but booted it a bit coming thru and the slightly light rain and revs didnt like each other back flicked onto other side of road an i corrected to get away from a rockface and spun another 180 facing back where i just came from. dented the left side of the car up real good against a sde barrier...if it wasnt there...we we're gooone :S

learnt my lesson...lost my staz :(
Darkelf
RiceKing!

Post by Darkelf »

LOL Ah Greg school is a modernist thing, only available for the last 2000 years or so.

You can't fool us, we all know school wasn't around when you were a boy!!! :D
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Hey Kelfy

Post by WANTSOM »

I wasnt around school much when I was a boy :o

Oh... the very last time. That would be last night when I didnt "log out" before replying to Oscar's question on handbrake levers :roll:
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.