New Starion Owner

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Powerslave
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Powerslave »

Thanks guys. I am 30 years vintage. I used to race against this starion when I had my cordia , it was about the only time he ever put the foot down in this car , so it's been treated well. Many thanks too , while I'm on the subject , to Starion VR4 for his kind assistance (and long travel) getting the pitman arm removed so I could pull out the steer gearbox. It's not as hard as I thought , just had to remove heatshield , airbox and the driver's front wheel. I've just reco'd the clutch slave cylinder ($17 kit from autobarn) , replaced seals in the throttlebody (o-ring were not seated correctly at the last dissasembly , has been that way for some time , by the looks.) , so now all I gotta do is new tyres , steer box seals fitted , then roadworthy , then I'm ON THE ROAD... Can't wait.... Thanks again everyone , It's good to see there are still good people in the world.
merlin
Enthusiast

Post by merlin »

welcome aboard!
i cant believe the bargains people are getting out there, great.
quick question, were the TB seals genuine or what?
Dave.
jdstaz
OoOhhh BabY

Post by jdstaz »

very nice car, well done mate, take care of her
Powerslave
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Powerslave »

I can only assume they are genuine , a complete set - p/n MD608860 , still on the packet.