Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

my cat's breath smells like cat food.

there, i have downed my intellect on par (maybe a bit higher) to understand roger's theory... and it still doesn't make sense
_

gfrfg

Post by King cordia »

Well, for a long time, my car was a mid 15 second car ,my best was a 15.5.After i done this intercooler radiator conversion,i noticed massive diffrence on boost performance,I told people on cp,what the car is like now,i mentioned to them that my car is seriously diffrent.I knew 100% that when i go to the creek to race,i would go so much better,well after i did the conversion,My first pass was 14.816,Do you realise what sort of shock i got to see the 14 second digits,on the slip,words could not express how i felt,I posted how i went.
My car for a long time could bearly go pass 148kms,i had neutralising problems for many meets,PROBLEM RECTIFIED.
Than I call it CORDIA POWER WAR 1 started,on the forum.Later i done 14.6 than 14.4 and now im low 14 second,But still i had traction issues When i did that.

Factory throttlebody injection.X2 injectors,Factory turbo well according to my boost guage it stays in and around the 16 psi mark.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

How many more times can he mention his 14 second pass?

Oh what the hell.. say it a few more times. You know we all love hearing about it.
King cordia
tosser

fr

Post by King cordia »

Library closing in 10 minuets,ill reply asap.
My cordia on the outside is a stock looking white beast ,yeah you can see a intercooler,so you might think,oh its just a ordinary cordia,but in the inside,is a difrent story.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

Hang on.. do you own a Cordia? How fast is it?
avandulls_gal
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by avandulls_gal »

Roger uses library computeres right? Don't libraries have all the scanning technology you could want? If so, why does he have to go to his brothers or whatever?
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

avandulls_gal wrote:Roger uses library computeres right? Don't libraries have all the scanning technology you could want? If so, why does he have to go to his brothers or whatever?
Its because the library computer scanners have twin rollers so they are too slow, his brothers one is a single roller and is faster, scan the timeslip in 14 secs flat
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

RiceThief wrote:
avandulls_gal wrote:Roger uses library computeres right? Don't libraries have all the scanning technology you could want? If so, why does he have to go to his brothers or whatever?
Its because the library computer scanners have twin rollers so they are too slow, his brothers one is a single roller and is faster, scan the timeslip in 14 secs flat

rofl
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

he has a cordia? i wonder if he's taken it down the 1/4 yet.
_

Post by avandulls_gal »

RiceThief wrote:

that has to be a gold response! does Austarion give awards for classic posts? rofl
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
Goran_gsr
Newcomer

Post by Goran_gsr »

Roger Roger :)

You are the champ!!!
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Did someone want to ban this guy??? This is like Jerry Springer....full of crap, but i just cant stop looking!
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Re: fr

Post by SOWTZ »

King cordia wrote:Library closing in 10 minuets,ill reply asap.
My cordia on the outside is a stock looking white beast ,yeah you can see a intercooler,so you might think,oh its just a ordinary cordia,but in the inside,is a difrent story.
since when does a stock cordia(even a done up one) look like a 'beast'?
ill tell you when NEVER!!!.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

rofl
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

Its funny...cordiapower kicked this guy off their site for spamin with the 1/4 mile times and yet i've seen so many new members pop up over the past few days...all with very simliar names as some of the cordiapower users, spamming up this place.
I'm Back