Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

ohhh yeah baby :drool: :drool: :drool:
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Post by tmz_99 »

man, that's sexy.. anyone for star of orion photochops??
---------
TVR T350C
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

:luv
_

Re: grthg

Post by madeofmilo »

King cordia wrote: I won so far $400 bucks total,in reaction times.
ahh guys I've finally worked it out!! He's playing a video game! Ahh it all makes sense to me NOW!
You see his random bragging (must be a gaming nerd), a car that doesn't exist ecept in his mind(gamer) and finally make up money about reation times....must be a game....

ahh...
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

King cordia wrote:Car number-T199
Date-24/8/05
Track-WSID.
I won so far $400 bucks total,in reaction times.
Nxtime, check that ^ please ?? Thnx :P
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

dont' you get 400 points for a 'head start' in NFSU2? must be it...
_

Post by nashstyle »

While you are at it Roger, i wanna see your 100% unique, new, never tried before intercooler setup...POST PICS!
I liek to flutter.
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

well i kno his 'special ic job' has a tx5 cooler involved in it some way.

"I eat vr4's and evos at the drags.G62-factory unmodified TC06,tx5 intercooler,16 psi,2.5 inch zorst,special ic job.JET VALVED HEAD.unleaded AB gsr.NO i dont have NOS.NO head or block mods.14.4-2.234 60 ft-99mph-159kms."

as nashstyle says like to see some pics of it.
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

Years ago I worked with a guy named Roger and he was such a tosser I thought "i need to be careful when meeting 'Rogers' in the future as it could be a codename for tosser".

Now, that thought has been confirmed.
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

Perfect example ‘Roger Ramjet’, the cartoon dude.
Anyone remember him?
“Roger Ramjet, he’s our man, hero of this nation...ect.”.
now that was a great show.
special-k
[L] Plates

Re: bvb

Post by special-k »

King cordia wrote:MAN i think,cordiapower wont want to see it,as they
will be rocked sideways.The shame.Of being wrong.
You weren't banned because we didn't believe you did a 14 second pass. We believe you and good for you on doing it and it's not exactly a stunninly quick time in the scale of things. It was the fact that you went on and on and on and on and on and on about it and how your car was faster/better/cooler than any other car around and that you generally acted like a tool in every thread you posted in or created that got you banned...

:wink:

Anyways ... Back to the forum topic: Starions are sweet!!! :pimp
nashstyle
I've been here before

Post by nashstyle »

Theres no point in explaining it to him, hes been told 100s of times but for some reason, we cant penetrate that big head of Rogers.
I liek to flutter.
King cordia
tosser

Post by King cordia »

After how i was treated in cordiapower,im keeping my intercooler work a secret,cos if i show you cordia owners,youll then be just as quick,and i wont want that, im have a ball with what the car is,Yes im using a tx5 intercooler,yes its front mount,Pipe work lenght in total,3 feet.

I can honestly say,if you NASHSTYLE did this same ic job,your 15.6 or whatever time your doing will be in the 14's instantly.As i got the same mods as you,But ROGERCORDIA STYLE.

MY car is white,not that silver cordia as shown,yep i raced a lancer MR with a evo body kit,with a evo 4 engine in it,Plus i forgot to mention that it has front fibreglass panels,as the guy told me.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

toysrus wrote:
King cordia wrote:Car number-T199
Date-24/8/05
Track-WSID.
I won so far $400 bucks total,in reaction times.
Nxtime, check that ^ please ?? Thnx :P
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Re: 54654

Post by SpidersWeb »

King cordia wrote:I can honestly say,if you NASHSTYLE did this same ic job,your 15.6 or whatever time your doing will be in the 14's instantly.As i got the same mods as you,But ROGERCORDIA STYLE.
So you're trying to say, that to drop your quater mile time by a whole second, all you need is good intercooler piping?

Are you drunk?

The only imrovements you can make is shorter distances and better (less drag) bends on the airflow, with a perfect size to maximise flow. Still this will not provide sufficent improvements in horsepower for such a dramatic change in times. At the end of the day, it still comes down to how much fuel you can supply, and you are claiming a boost level on a TC06 that even the 2L Starion injection system can not keep up with using the factory computer. Either your car is more modified than you think, or you are talking out your ass so hard it frightens me to think people are that retarded.

There are many forum users who get much better times than mid 14s, they dont get this abuse because they have the technical knowledge and proof to back up their statements. '16psi factory that beats EVOs' makes you sound like an idiot.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)