JA GSR STARION 10 SECOND CAR 455HP@wheels on 15 psi

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
jagsr-king
Newcomer

JA GSR STARION 10 SECOND CAR 455HP@wheels on 15 psi

Post by jagsr-king »

Hey guys im new to this forum i live in melboure Ive been working on my starion 4 2 years now i built my own motor 4g63 single cam head ive manged to get out of it 455hp@wheels on 15 psi ive got dyno charts to prove i ran a 11.5 with street tyres and a 10.89 with mickey's slicks its a blue metalic colour with sparklys in it ive got a full custimised interior black on the inside of the seat with all yellow leather trim anywyas if any need any help to build them a motor msg me thanks Jarred
Hey guys my name is jarred and ive got a ja gsr fully worked motor blue matlic paint with all sparklys full custimised interior yellow leather ive made 455HP@wheels on 18 psi and run a 10.8
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

How much?
jagsr-king
Newcomer

how much what

Post by jagsr-king »

how much of what man
Hey guys my name is jarred and ive got a ja gsr fully worked motor blue matlic paint with all sparklys full custimised interior yellow leather ive made 455HP@wheels on 18 psi and run a 10.8
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

How much are you selling your car for?
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

i think its an intro for himself to the forum? should i move this to general unless of course he's using this as an add to sell his services to build up engines.?.
Black JA
'throw me a frickin' bone here'

Post by Black JA »

:?
hehehhe...i dont think he wants to sell....
:D
BlAcK Ja KnIgHtRiDeR
jet-master
Lil' Dorifto

Re: JA GSR STARION 10 SECOND CAR 455HP@wheels on 15 psi

Post by jet-master »

[stop show boatin leave ur number so we can call u if u do have this crazy motor
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

Post by SIRIUS »

how come first you said you made 455hp @ 15psi...then underneath it says you made it on 18..whats the go...what head do you have or what have you done to flow that much..455hp is probably close to 650hp out the engine....what cams, internals, turbo...
To make 650 hp at the engine you will need a pretty big turbo...an 15 psi wouldnt even be in the efficency range maybe 18 might just be touching it...why havnt you bumped it up to see what it is truly capable of. i think you should post some pics..would love to see this peice of machinery. :o
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF VIP 318 Fireball
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

---------- THE MOPAR MAN ----------
Cam
c'mon change my thingy

Post by Cam »

No offence inteded but for such a claim of power and quarter time proof is needed. without it no one has any reason to believe you what so ever.
'Look Daddy I'm A Farmer'
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

What you talking about cam I ran a 7.56 on nankang tyres with a measly 1psi of boost. its easy as and you believe me right i mean we go back so far too. and I have never led you astray.

Yeah cookie helped me build it and wantsom did all the plans for us to make it easy lxs donated her widebody guards and kelfy gave me some flashing lights... which with out them i would only be running a 13 second pass.

Why did i write that?? awell anyways
la u kelfy! haha LOL

Ben
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

Post by SIRIUS »

hahahahaha LOL ...you gota laugh hey guys...
please stop posting bullsh!t to ja king...an to jet-master....455hp...and 488 hp both on 15psi...it is just a tab bit ridiculus...not only that you are still running single cam head PLEASE....JUST PLEASE....keep this site free from crap...you're WASTING precious space...
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

SIRIUS
Enthusiast

Post by SIRIUS »

LOL hey camo...your still running the single cam head hey...LOL ...its pretty easy hey, i built this engine last night...i used bean cans for pistons..being so light my engine will rev to 20000 rpm...then i used one of mums hair dryers an on low speed i made 2000rwkw...also took it out on the track an did 6.75 at 200mph...if anyone wants to build a engine like this you can contact me on 1800 WAN KER
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

don't be so harsh, he's dream is my dream too :cry:

In reality, anything is possible, just depends how much money you have :beer

Here's a link http://www.beyondthelimit.com.au/kon.html

300Hp ATW = 400Hp @ 18psi Engine SOHC, from what I can tell, tubular manifold, some big bad Garrett turbo, MPI, Microtech, custom rods, forged pistons, intercooled and 3" :smokin

Doesn't say anything about running a custom cam or cylinder head modifications, so I'ld be quiet right now if I were you SIRIUS LOL
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

You won't make 300rwhp without changing the cam or performing some significant headwork. If you think you can, you're dreaming.
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

Oh, and not everyone will reveal all their mods (or even be accurate about them) for a number of reasons.
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T