This is an interview of a Cordia driver... hilarious

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Rainey
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Rainey »

rogercordia wrote:I had to replace the front windscreen cos goats walked all over it and it was cracked
rofl
STARI//ART
gjgnz
Lil' Dorifto

Post by gjgnz »

We need to stop dickwackers like that from stealing our oxygen :glare:
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

omfg i can't watch anymore i swear it's making me dumber type like more the watch i :shock:
_

Post by Mick »

haha deeks, its an abuse to the senses rofl

what about the cooler being covered up like its actually worth showing, but the crossover pipe is about the diameter of a chiko roll and theres flux all over it, real impressive rofl rofl rofl
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
mrb1
gtpumps.com.au

Post by mrb1 »

Where's the AK47? rofl
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

yeah mark thats all its missing, looks like al-qaedas latest LOL
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
greenstaz82
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by greenstaz82 »

i think old roger is a bit slooooow .....
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

i'm starting to think he seriously is. He's made up a lot of stuff in his head (controversy, cooler pipe hype, his massive acheivments, setting a benchmark in aussie motorspot etc) and he thinks it's all real! Then how he talks about his love for the white one as it drove off... making a site about his revolutionary technique... videos... registering multiple times on multiple forums (a lot of effort to talk about a pipe route), inability to reply to a technical question. I kinda feel sorry for him :S
_

Post by hcca »

He's definitely a troll with a purpose.. even if that purpose is only known to him :?

His replies to guestbook on his website are awesome!
kit
Enthusiast king

Post by kit »

mailto:Rogercordia@bigpond.com here is his email address what a tool i know a pensioner that could beat him hey OLD FART
1982 Ja single cam 4g63 342.6bhp @ the wheels full show car imaculate
1985 Jb Fully stock original imaculate
2005 Ford Transit Jumbo & 2008 transit mwb
2008 VW Caddy Maxi 2006 hiiace commuter
2010 Toyota pardon kakadu and 2011 hiiace
2010 and 2013 VW Crafter 50 OH
2012 GLX R triton
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

Cookiemonster wrote:
Glen GSR III wrote:what a fkn spastic...has anyone had the misfortune to meet him in real life?
Yes. I have.

I can confirm that it IS Rogercordia.
Ugh, why on earth did you meet him?
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

i am really, really sorry guys to dig this up but i had to search this spanker and have only read 3 pages of:

http://forums.austarion.com/viewtopic.p ... highlight=

beat cookie round a track???????????????????????????
piss poor intercooler setup effective??????

oh yeah and giving the evo8's a handicap :wtf:

excellent work from everyone that told him to FUCK OFF!

rogercordia needs a friend, and a hug rofl
mrcordial
I like starions more

Post by mrcordial »

No wonder i cop alot of shit at work for owning a cordia, word gets around quick :x

I havent had the pleasure to meet him in person but hes a ruggid looking thing :glare:
The only way to discover the limits of possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.
FRESHVR4.Wolf 3D.VL-T pump.hybrid 600x300x100.2.5" piping.3" zorst. TD06 20G 185fwkw on 14psi
mrb1
gtpumps.com.au

Post by mrb1 »

My god now there's part 2! Check out the sun glasses. rofl

woops
Big Dorifto

Post by woops »

the reason why he is rebuilding his ebgine is cause he was running 20 pound boost on standard internals and injection, yet he blames the engine failure on a spark plug gap. If your fuckin retarded enough to do that on a standard everything then you deserve the rebuild.

And i bet with his hopeful nitros and meth will be on stardard everything again.