My new car - pics!

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

Kim, thanks for posting pictures of your car. You have made me insanely jealous.

Could you post a few more pics though.. I can't seem to make out the Austarion sticker.
StarionChef
Creme Brulé

Post by StarionChef »

well,
it is a nice car though. better than the one next door to me, not as good as my cousins, allmost as good as the one 3 doors up, faster than the one I saw today... anyway, I'm off to get one, hope the finance gets approved :smokin

Kim, atleast you were smart enough to get an sr20, enjoy
Ford G6ET 458wkws
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

This reminds me of a post on starquestclub.. one dude cried poor, people helped him and he somehow ended up with about 6 Starions that he sold bits off (not cheap either).

Anyway, I can't see how you could accuse members of a STARION forum to be even remotely jealous of some mass produced Nissan piece of shit. My opinion, but every 16 year old riceboy wants one... Wantsom has been around here for a while and has gained a decent amount of respect so I would shut up and go to one of the 2 billion 180sx forums instead.
4G63JET
Lil' Dorifto

hahah

Post by 4G63JET »

Wantsom - the car was up as an "expression of interest" and I had no money to buy another car even if it did sell.

toysarus - keep dreaming wanker.I cant belive how much shit you spin. Let me guess -ur 16 and ur first car is a cordia?Go build up ya cordia smoke machine- nice upgrade from the s14. hey. did you know I had a Skyline GTR too - and I thought it sucked. So I bought a Cordia too. rofl I also dont need to think my cars fast, the HP and timeslips talk - not your bullshit.I love it, what next? your gonna get a N/A cordia too? good stuff.

And to all you tossers saying there common, there not as common over in Perth - I know over east 180sx and R32 skylines are common as fuck but over here there isnt many. Silvias and R33s are the Japanese commodores here.

Glenjo - Thankyou. I usually push mine back to 3rd and start wheelspinning. 2nd gear just asks for uncontrollable wheelspin and possibly sideswiping the car next to ya.

Deeks - send us one.

Cookie - what can I say that I or others havent said about you in the past. I give up.

Chefman - Cheers dude.

HCCA - no one "helped" me out. I paid money so I dont see that as being helping. I never CRIED poor. Im not accusing every single member of being jealous, just the people with negative comments.

Mass produced Nissan POS? AHh, let me guess, Skylines? GTRs?
Keep dreaming, id love to see ya understeering pig when ur done - speaking of weight distribution.

Ive been here for a while too so Give ME some respect because I never took a poke at you.

Cya,
Kim
Get it to Wheelspin Uncontrollably, then add another 10 Pound boost
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Re: hahah

Post by Cookiemonster »

4G63JET wrote:Deeks - send us one.
The stickers cost money. Get in touch with Alspos. Unless your strapped for cash.. in which case all the members of the forum will rally together and help you out.

Don't forget to post pics with the sticker on the car.
evogalant
I like starions

Post by evogalant »

4G63JET wrote:I never CRIED poor.
Maybe you didn't, but you were always crying about how crap your starion was (or you thought it was). I remember a majority of your posts were you crying about something else that was wrong with your starion, calling it every swear word under the sun then expecting the other forum members to help you diagnose/fix the problem.

Then one day i see for sale adds on a few different forums using the words "excellent condition" and "nothing left to do/fix". And i was like hey wasn't this the guy constantly bitching about his starion and always asking for help. Sounded a bit suss to me straight away.
And correct me if im wrong but i don't remember seeing a for sale or eoi on bishiboys for your car :?

Anyway sounds like Wantsom was genuinely helping you out as a fellow starion enthusiest but obviuosly your plan was to just get your starion running (as cheaply as possible) and sell it for something with more power.
Not saying more hp or wanting a newer car is a bad thing, but using peoples generosity and not being honest about what your doing is bad. Karma catches up and you might find someone doing it to you oneday.

Oh and nothing against you new car, i like 180's. Was on my list when i was looking for a new car last year.
4G63JET
Lil' Dorifto

err

Post by 4G63JET »

I used to always ask for advice when something broke down. I replaced Everything on that car in the 2 years I owned it nothing was spared - everything broke.

I only asked for help on hard things. Not everything. The car was a money pit, I wasted So much on it and Up to the week I sold it, I still wanted to keep it = everyone in Perth knows how passionate i was about my Starion.

The only reason why i got another car is cos i got a good job and could afford it. Say if u lived in a crappy house and u got an awesome job and money - would you still live in it, no matter how much people helped you fix it up etc.? The only reason why I EOIed the car after engine was put in was to sell it while it was in its prime condition so I wudnt be stuck with a broken car again. I planned and BOUGHT a crappy 1981 Mazda 323 to get around in. I couldnt AFFORD to fix the Starion if it broke again. There was NOTHING to fix and NOTHING to spend on it. The dude who bought it works with me and hes been enjoying it trouble free.

WTF are you on about me being helped out - I advertised for a engine i WTB and wantsom said he had one for a certain amount of money and I said OK - I dont know what all ur fucking problems are hey - i just bought an engine that was offered for sale to me - I didnt ask/offer a price.
I dont see how i was Helped out when I bought something - u guys open ur mouths without knowing shit. I didnt plan to sell it off- why the fuck would I waste 2 grand to fix something and then sell it for 4 grand only covering what ive spent to fix it? Tell me?
How was I being dishonest and using peoples generosity -

Some of u guys on here are just total fuckwits - Honestly - you are. Take a good look at ur own shit before coming on here and trying to mind other peoples buisnesses - for instance my financial situation last year - its not only embarrasing, but its not the right thing to discuss in a public forum - Thankfully its not since Im employed full time now, but as u said, karma catches up with fuckwits that like discussing peoples financial situations.

No wonder I know so many Starion owners that refuse to use these forums due to the losers that usually post on them.
Get it to Wheelspin Uncontrollably, then add another 10 Pound boost
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

nice car there jet, looks tidy, look after it and have fun :)
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

4G63JET wrote:
toysarus - keep dreaming wanker.I cant belive how much shit you spin. Let me guess -ur 16 and ur first car is a cordia?Go build up ya cordia smoke machine- nice upgrade from the s14. hey. did you know I had a Skyline GTR too - and I thought it sucked. So I bought a Cordia too. rofl I also dont need to think my cars fast, the HP and timeslips talk - not your bullshit.I love it, what next? your gonna get a N/A cordia too? good stuff.
You moron...

Quick to judge.

Trading Post AD.

Nissan 200SX 1994 M-Spec, low 96000km's, full service History, very good condition, $15900 no offers, WIL-387 MANSFIELD PARK 0421 024 445

Idiot... Call me up and verify it then....

Come down and kick the tyres...

Just dont think i'm talking shit.

Like i said. It was bought as a daily driver and paid most probably less then what you paid for your 180sx...

You go and enjoy your punch buggy as it will never be a car that can turn heads, as there are way too many.
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

Jetman, nice car, im a fan of the 180's, i can understand buying one. I shall own one aswell one day, but ill be keeping my staz.
I dont know what went on with you and Wantsom, but hes fairly well respected, are you sure you didnt do the dirty by him even slightly? He obviously feels like you did, so i suggest you contact him via PM and offer up some kind of explanation, he seems to be a good guy, set things straight with him. Karma will indeed bite you in the ass if you don't.
I also remember being a bit suspect reading your adds, when i knew you'd had so many problems with your staz.. but im glad to hear the new owner is enjoying it. Point him in the direction of this forum :).
Oh, and pay NO attention to toysrus, hes the current amusement poster around here, remember GOGTO? :D
Have fun with your new ride man, i for one, will admit im a bit jelous, its a sexy car. I still love my beat up old staz tho!
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

Ive been here for a while too so Give ME some respect because I never took a poke at you.
Repect is something that you earn and you're doing a damn good job at destroying any credibility you may have once had. You've never taken a poke at me because i've never given you a reason.
Keep dreaming, id love to see ya understeering pig when ur done - speaking of weight distribution.
Face the facts dude, i'm building my "understeering pig" because I want to, not for your benefit, so I really couldn't care less what you think. Anyway, if you'd been paying attention, you would have seen that ultimately the weight distribution won't be significantly different once i'm finished. At least i'm being different. Maybe I should conform and get a 180 instead?

I thought maybe I was being a bit harsh yesterday, but after reading the shit you've dribbled since, i'd like to re-iterate: Go play on the 180 forums instead of here.
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

Hey Guys....

hehe enough steam in here to whistle a few kettles hehe

I have a few cents...
180sx, Starion forums. end of story.

BTW, I owned and an understeering pig too HCCA and there are plenty of ways to offset the understeer, thing is my understeer was mainly caused from the throttle being FWD, but as i said plenty of ways of offsetting your understeer.
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

Hehe.. but we're having fun :)

I don't actually know if there's going to be a problem with handling yet anyway. The way that the car is sitting right now suggests there isn't a huge difference in front weight, plus the boot will be loaded with some shit to counter it a bit :)
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

let me know how it goes man cause it is cool to see people come up with stuff like that, it would really set you apart on a cruise day when we put the foot down heh :)
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Jetman, if I were you I would leave this forum and never return, 'cause the more you talk the less respect we have for you.