Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
grumbly
Strut Braces

Post by grumbly »

we tried to warn you...
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Re: fvfrg

Post by RiceThief »

King cordia wrote:Man what will he thinkk now,i just got thrashed by a FWD 1.8.
I know what he's probably thinking now, i baited that dipshit and now he's going to get a speeding fine, or better yet get his car impounded
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
Starion_Turbo
Enthusiast king

king cordia book ????

Post by Starion_Turbo »

StazzyBabyYeah wrote:Seriously where the fuck did that come from, after all the people on this forum critercising you for talking about yourself constantly.. you take it one step further and release a fucking paper back, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!
Release a book ???
that would have to be the most redundant read available.

I beat this ran a 14.3 sec 1/4 pass, beat skyline, beat evo, beat vr4, 14.3, 14.3, 14.3........ all I have is unmodified G62 tc-06 Modified to 16 psi, 2.5" zorst and unique intercooler setup and beats vr4's and skylines and evos with 14.3 sec 1/4........

OK somone own up, who put the drags cancelled sign out when they saw a cordia coming??? I mean gates open and no rain, u've been had.

Seriously though is this the longest thread ever or what???
Powerplant: Chipped stock ECU, 2044cc, 8.5:1, head intake enlarged and polished, exhaust manifold enlarged,
Balance-shafts eliminated, Intercooled, TC06 @ 10psi, 2.5" high flow exhaust system and dump pipe.
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Re: fvfrg

Post by SOWTZ »

King cordia wrote:6 cylinder monster engine,This skyline is turbo,skyline r32/33, turbo bigblock,6 cylinder
Man what will he thinkk now,i just got thrashed by a FWD 1.8.
Mate you are so full of crap it must piss out every orifice in your body.
First even if you POS cordia does run 14.3’s, skylines from factory run 13.9.
Top speed=180kph(limited)
0 – 60mph(100kph)= 5.6sec
0 – ¼ mile= 13.9 sec
Mate a R32 skyline is one of the greatest cars ever built, it has a twin turbo DOHC 4 Valves / Cyl (6 of them by the way), with all that and more it delivers a smooth power curve all the way up to 8000rpm. All that adds up to just over 280bhp pounding down to all 4 wheels, oh yeah it had near perfect traction even it you let it go from over 6000rpm. And it weighs just a bit over 1400kg. When it came out they put it on the track they use to test Porches, the 13-miles and 172 corners of it was coved in less then 8 mins. The best Porches did it in about 8min30sec.
Sorry for the length of this I just like proving this guy wrong (despite how easy it is)
I have a car. I use it to drive to work, to drive to work I need petrol, petrol cost money, I must work to make this money… it’s a vicious cycle!
avandulls_gal

Re: king cordia book ????

Post by avandulls_gal »

Starion_Turbo wrote:
Well people WILL insist on replying to him :roll:

Edit: Corrected the quote to Starion_Turbo, sorry StazzyBabyYeah, haven't quite got the hang of this quoting thing when I'm quoting a quoter :?
Last edited by avandulls_gal on Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
SOWTZ

Re: king cordia book ????

Post by SOWTZ »

avandulls_gal wrote:
StazzyBabyYeah wrote:
Well people WILL insist on replying to him :roll:
ok, im out, i will never post under this topic again. and if i do ill sell my nudge bar.
I have a car. I use it to drive to work, to drive to work I need petrol, petrol cost money, I must work to make this money… it’s a vicious cycle!
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

yey internet
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
AB

Post by AB »

Chances are it wasn't a GTR, chances are it wasn't turbo either. It could of been one of those GTE (economy version) ones, yeah?
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

There is worse than a GTE, I think its the or GXE. haha god knows what he raced, and being an athiest, to me that means that nobody knows :D

And yeah its important Skyline GT-R is not the same as every other skyline ever built. Not all have 4WD, not all have a 2.6 twin turbo, most dont even have a single turbo. Dunno about over there, but when we talk, if we're talking about a GT-R we say 'GTR', anything else is just a Skyline.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

SOWTZ is gay :D
Not gonna post back hey?
I'm Back
King cordia
tosser

trtgr

Post by King cordia »

It may not be a GTR,but it was turbo,it had gauges inside,lowerd,big rims,loud zorst,Ah its just one of those happy moments driving my gsr,Plus like i said before,i ran againsta r34,and won.Its just those things.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

Its just those things
Oh you mean lies
I'm Back
King cordia
tosser

trge

Post by King cordia »

Nope,i know how hard it is to believe,But its true,daammm true,I love it.
I like skylines now,r32/33 gtst gtt or whatever comnbination they come as,So far i have 2 vr4 powerd cordias
1 evo 4 powerd cordia
1 evo 4 powerd lancer
VW glf- a 14.3 second golf
1 r34 skyline
1 r32 skyline
mmmm ,A few hundred other cars
All with a measily 2 injector throttle body injection,1.8 turbo.Thats why i call myself KING CORDIA.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
nashstyle
I've been here before

Post by nashstyle »

Maybe you should try KING FVCKTARD, that seems fitting also, just a suggestion. :?
I liek to flutter.
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

Thats why i call myself KING CORDIA
Thats why we call you a KNOB!
I'm Back