WHATS HAPPENING?

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

WHATS HAPPENING?

Post by SOWTZ »

i kno this will be somewere else, but i want to put it into 1 thing.
what is happening with all the things like the austarion stickers, t-shirts maybe even some caps/hats?
isnt there someone that does all that kind of printing stuff on the forum(i forget who it was)?
it would be good to get all this kind of stuff going as i am sure there would be plenty of intrest.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

I can get tshirts printed if you like, we can do them where I work. I need a logo to work with that is greater than 72dpi though, and quite large so it won't look terrible.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

I have stickers.
How many you want?

Not a lot of interest has been shown in beanies, hats, polo tops etc so far. Funding such a venture is the hard part, getting them made is piss easy. Getting stuck with unsold leftovers is the problem.
avandulls_gal

Post by avandulls_gal »

I'd be intersted in a t-shirt. Maybe something like a pic of a starion on front and "no, it's a STARION" on the back? Or just the Austarion logo?

It would be good to see some other people's ideas

Stickers are $7 right? do we just give you the money Alspos? if so, pm me the bank details so I can transfer $14 and you can send me two.
Last edited by avandulls_gal on Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
SOWTZ

Post by SOWTZ »

yeah id like one of the stickers, the one with the Starion shape round the web site name.
i recon a t-shirt would be great, but i am sure everyone would have thier own idea about what should be on it.
as it has been suggested b4 get some people to put up ideas, make a short list then have a poll on which one should be made.
could do the same with other stuff, its an easy way to see haw many would be interested.
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

You can bring some stickers along to the cruise Al.. you are coming, aren't you..??