Model???

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

Glutonous, i

If you look at the links that TD05 out up regarding chassis number identification, you will see that your car will have two vehicle identification numbers. The first one will be on the firewall and is the factory chassis number (which will be something like CA183AXXXXXXX). The second one is near the RHS strut tower and is the Australian VIN (which will be JDX72 XXXXXX).
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
glutonous gloop
I like starions

Post by glutonous gloop »

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

i understood our icelandic friend had indicated in his previous thread that the # on his "J?" RH strut tower may have started with JM (to be confirmed). All i was indicating is that the # on my JD's RH strut tower started with JD - shite don't go too anal ol' chap !
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

Actually, he is talking about the factory chassis number on his cars firewall. I was just pointing out that there were two numbers and the fact that you had misinterpreted this :D

His car is European model and will have a factory chassis number that starts with JMBA183A. The JD7X2 number on the strut tower is a Mistu Australia number :D

Kapeesh?

Now lets leave arses out of this, young kid :D

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

they have snow in Iceland? who would have thought. :D can u get slim-line plates over there? looks like very nice stazz, very ugly number plate. how do cars go over there as far as rust? and how do you find your car if it is white? and where does all the snow come from? is that what happens when u leave the freezer door open? or do u buy it in an spray can?

o' yegh, do u have penguins over there? and do they actually "squeak" when you kick them? this is what I have been told, but have never kicked a penguin before. I tried to at the zoo, but they told me they don’t squeak and not to try it again. we have little things called quokkas, when u kick them they dont squeak, they fly. penguins dont fly do they? those little wings are useless right? that reminds me of a joke.... nevermind.

anyway, welcome to au-ice-staz forum.
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
gav
ghostrider

Post by gav »

AHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHA

thats som efunny stuff there scumman
CussCuss
6pack esky

Post by CussCuss »

penguins can fly, they just dont want too.
Ice Starion
I like starions more

Post by Ice Starion »

scum wrote:they have snow in Iceland? who would have thought. :D can u get slim-line plates over there? looks like very nice stazz, very ugly number plate. how do cars go over there as far as rust? and how do you find your car if it is white? and where does all the snow come from? is that what happens when u leave the freezer door open? or do u buy it in an spray can?

o' yegh, do u have penguins over there? and do they actually "squeak" when you kick them? this is what I have been told, but have never kicked a penguin before. I tried to at the zoo, but they told me they don’t squeak and not to try it again. we have little things called quokkas, when u kick them they dont squeak, they fly. penguins dont fly do they? those little wings are useless right? that reminds me of a joke.... nevermind.

anyway, welcome to au-ice-staz forum.
no penguins in iceland and not all that mutch snow, right now ther´s no snow to be seen.
but rust is of corse a peoblem in Iceland so the under body is sprayd with some stuff to make it more rust-proof but we use salt on the steets to melt the snoe and that is´nt verry good for the car or the aluminum wheels.
About the numer plate all car impoted from the usa will have us size numerplates but these are more common in iceland and all around EU i think they or ok

the whether now at 6am is Wind: 5m/s (meters per second) Heat: 8°C

if u want more pics just ask
Birgir Örn

'87 Mitsubushi Starion
4G63 Polished & Ported Cylinder Head
Barney
Scorpion King

Post by Barney »

Birgir your car is cool! Get it :wink:
Get Stroked! 2.3ltr EVO engine
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

I dont think your car can be expressed in Austrailian model terms, note the indicators on the guards aswell, not like aus stazs. Just call it a "Eurospec" :)
pcuser51
I like starions

Post by pcuser51 »

:D BBBBBBBrrrrrrrrrrr can you ship some of that snow and ice to Aust,
for us its pretty hot here rofl rofl rofl rofl only kiding nice looking starion
thought. :)
CHEERS ALAN
Jesusdroveawestfield
christian moderator

Post by Jesusdroveawestfield »

We've been had. As if those pics are from Iceland I see no evidence to suggest that :wink:
I wouldnt want to belong to any club that would have me as a member
Project2501
I like starions more

Post by Project2501 »

JM models are Euro models. A fellow Starion owner has a JM example, that came from England via New Zealand. Had a TC06 from memory, intercooled.

cheers

tom.
..More than meets the eye..
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

yeh, should be eurospec, big no.plate holder, blinkers on guards, should have different tail lights to us and widebodies as well.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

BTL :D

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
Ice Starion
I like starions more

Post by Ice Starion »

Jesusdroveastarion wrote:We've been had. As if those pics are from Iceland I see no evidence to suggest that :wink:
what kind of evidence do u want? b.t.w do guys know anything about iceland?
Birgir Örn

'87 Mitsubushi Starion
4G63 Polished & Ported Cylinder Head