SA owners

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
gsr_4g63
[L] Plates

SA owners

Post by gsr_4g63 »

just wondering if there are any SA owners and if so when is the next cruise if there is any.

cheers
92 GSR galant....
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

heya, yeh theres a few SA owners on here. next cruise may be on the 15th. gotta c how it fits with everyone.
evogalant
I like starions

Post by evogalant »

hey dude, this is the guy with the turbo galant. Looks like you found the forum, did you tell you starion friend?

Oh and if the next cruise is on the 15th i won't be able to come coz of work, gotta get a new job :glare:
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

RE:

Post by SIRIUS »

sh@t i betta book myself into regency if im gona make it in time....
hopefully you ant leave with out me...lol...we have to break the number 7 curse remember...hopefully no one breaks down...im all fixed up now so should be no dramas for me
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF VIP 318 Fireball
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

---------- THE MOPAR MAN ----------
gsr_4g63
[L] Plates

Post by gsr_4g63 »

sweet so there will probally be a cruise on the 15th. where do they usually leave from?time?destination?cost? anyting else i might need to know.

also does it matter if its a siggy which is alittle modded and not a starion crusin. cos my mate is driving his sigma until he has done a few mods to the starion??????????????

oh yea u guys should check out another mitsi club www.gsr-evo-club.net they got a pretty good forum, bit quiet lately but got a few good events coming up like show n shine with events like best starion/cordia, best pre 85 car, might be going to A.I.R a coming wednesday then cruises and lots of club displays at events.
92 GSR galant....
SCORP 1
I like starions more

Post by SCORP 1 »

yeah I'm from SA too tho I haven't got a starion, I've got the slower version... :oops:
Oldschool Drift Machine.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

if not the 15th maybe the 29th would be the go.

we'd prefer a stocker staz then a done up siggy :P

Usually meet at a central location, victoria racecourse carpark (off the big roundabout) or kmart on anzac. no fee unless u wanna shout us lunch, meet around lunchish and cruise to the hills or beaches.
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

RE:

Post by SIRIUS »

i reckon hills again deeks...that was fun...im thinkin of lowering the staz...i can legally lower mine 2 in at the back...is it hard to take the springs out....
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

Thinking of lowering my back end 2" as well, let me know when u go to get some springs. it's a simple procedure, but it's not exactly an easy one.

PM me the legal ride height if u know it :P gotta go check mine. Reckon u could be ready by 29th? carsten be away from yesterday till early march so hopefully we don't get stuck with max 7 starions again :S
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

RE:

Post by SIRIUS »

i think it is 335mm eyebrow height

yeh yeh...took it to go get some tyres put on the stockies....:)
i was coming back from the yard...i was smiling..1st gear comes on boost an it starts squeling...lol...chuck it in second an it went sideways...lol

love small skinny tyres to some point...
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

stari1
[P] Plates

Post by stari1 »

I've never come before and I wouldn't be able to make 15th, but maybe 29th. Always off the road when you guys have a cruise, then again in 4 years of owning a 2 different starions (sometimes at the same time) I reckon I have had a combined total of 9 months driving. Wicked!!!
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

what do u need to get ur starion back on the road stari1? I think 29th will be the go. time to spread the word... damn my phone bill is so high when we have a meet! lol, time to get walkie-talkies for everyone!
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

RE:

Post by SIRIUS »

walkie talkies isnt a bad idea you know....none of us will get lost, i think it will be a good investment...what are they 50-80 each for a decent one...

29th sounds good....might be able to get a body kit put on, an painted...BIG MAYBE...
there is a guy around my area that has a silver starion....do you want me to put a piece of paper under the wiper with your number on it...see if he wants to join....its all origianl...doesnt look like there are any mods...
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

evogalant
I like starions

Post by evogalant »

Amazingly 29th is good for me, i actually have that weekend off. First weekend of in months :D

Not that i have a starion though, so you guys still need to get more to break the 7 curse. Not sure if i will even bring the galant, might just ride with decoy.
gsr_4g63
[L] Plates

Post by gsr_4g63 »

looks like the cruise will be on the 29th then???
any more info on this could you either send or pm to me cheers
92 GSR galant....