Badass honda...

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Badass honda...

Post by tmz_99 »

Hmmm, well this proves that anything can be badass I guess with the right amount of modification...
http://www.ratemyride.com/profile.php?uid=33873
---------
TVR T350C
evogalant
I like starions

Post by evogalant »

That has to be a photoshop. Integra is fwd that viper engine is rwd and in rwd position. Unless the car was converted rwd which i highly doubt.

or is that was you meant by "right amount of modification"? (meaning a honda can only be badass if its photoshopped)
no more galant, no more turbo :( hello pimp magna :)
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Post by tmz_99 »

doesnt look photochopped, just looks like someone put a WHOLE LOT of $ into it..
---------
TVR T350C
Defective
Enthusiast

Post by Defective »

thats damn cool.....

i reckon it is chopped tho, the strut brace looks funny just as it cross' the rocker cover... and as one of the comments say.... it has tiny mofo brakes....
oz, here i come....
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

As likely as a 16 year old in Mass. driving a road registered integra with basic bodykit and a Viper V10 is :roll: , its clearly a Photoshop anyway.

It only takes me about 15 minutes to make things like that, I just dont see the point in faking engine configurations. Image was probably created as a joke for one of the many engine conversion idea threads you see.

haha and from another forum where it was mentioned, but no link provided:
First that’s not possible, second this is the wrong forum, three its probably that old ass Photoshop of the green teg with it in it, fourth you are both debases. Oh yeah this is going to be closed.