Old School Mitsi Cruise #3

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Steve_1
Newcomer

Old School Mitsi Cruise #3

Post by Steve_1 »

EDIT: Official Cruise Details!

Where: Castle Plaza Shopping Centre, South Rd, Edwardstown.

When: Sunday, 14th of November, at 11am. Will be leaving at around 11:30-11:45am.

Destination: Hazelwood Park, via a number of towns/areas. Maps & exact details of the route to be handed out on the day.

okay people, i'm organising a cruise in november for owners of mitsis built in the 70's & 80's. we've had reasonably decent turnouts for the previous 2 cruises with a number of sweet cars showing, so hopefully we can make this one just as successful!

the cruise will be on the 14th of nov - i've noticed you boys are trying to tee up a staz cruise on the 31st, so hopefully this cruise isnt too close to be clashing. or if your cruise doesnt get off the ground for whatever reason just join in with ours.

anyway, click the link below for details:

http://pforums.company-hosting.com/foru ... t=67180476

maps will be provided on the day. any questions just reply to this thread. cheers! :)
Last edited by Steve_1 on Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

could crooz along to the meeting point for a gander and some pics. not sure if i'll go for the drive... whats the meeting point and possible destination?
_

Post by evogalant »

noooo i am no longer old school (well the galant wasn't really anyway)
no more galant, no more turbo :( hello pimp magna :)
Steve_1
Newcomer

Post by Steve_1 »

BUMP! 1st post is edited to show the official details.

hey cobra i'm planning on bringing my sigma to this cruise, so that means i have a red cordia spare that you could borrow to come along! ;)
but nah just hitch a ride with ya mate decoy.

hope to see some nice stazzas out.
evogalant
I like starions

Post by evogalant »

lol i would probably be tempted to try and buy it back from you if i drove it again. Especially after the dodgy galant, i regret buying that car :x

hmmmm suprisingly i actually have that sunday off (first one off in like six months). Think we might have to go decoy :wink:
no more galant, no more turbo :( hello pimp magna :)
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

sounds like a plan
_

Post by Steve_1 »

evogalant wrote:lol i would probably be tempted to try and buy it back from you if i drove it again. Especially after the dodgy galant, i regret buying that car :x
which reminds me - its now like exactly 12 months since i bought the cordia off you! its not hard for me to remember, as i've been organising paying for the annual rego & ins again.
sheesh, time certainly flies!!

and yeah the cordia's been a really good car, and i'm thankful for it - only time it shat on me is on a hot afternoon at glenelg when the radiator cap gave up the ghost & spat coolant everywhere (whilst parked on a very busy jetty rd on a sunday arvo). i knew it was a dodgy cap, and had bought a replacement that day - but alas the cap had to bust itself 1 day earlier.... :flush