Dodgy POLICE - THE STARION POLICE (oink) MAGNET!

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

I slid my car round a round about the othernight, cop car was coming the other way. I pulled over down the road and waited for him, heh, he let me off because it was snowing.
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

my mate was doing up a R31 series 3 sillouette and hadn't fixed the speedo. He was doing 120 in the 60 km/hr....told the cop that his speedo didn't work and he responded with "I've done quicker in my lancer so keep trying with your 'skyline' " and let him go! I kid you not!!!!

Dave
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

so when cops put there lights on your supposed to stop? i thought that was a 'go faster and get out of my way' warning system... :shock:
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

what?

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I didn't know cops had noise. I can't hear anything over my BASS!! I thought police liked the disco era because of the disco lights ontop of their cars. :o
dirty sanchez
I love starions

Post by dirty sanchez »

The most rediculous thing I've been pulled over for? Let me paint a picture. It's Saturday morning, I've been out on the p!ss and I'm probably still drunk. I've got a lime green gemini that runs out of rego in a week, a case of beer and an angle grinder. The next day Steve and I got pulled over by a cop who asked "where is your roof"

Camotec - next time your at Steve's place check out the framed defect notice hanging on his wall. It reads "Vehicle has no roof. Sharp and jagged edges".
4g6beat
I love starions

Post by 4g6beat »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:D rofl

Please get a photo of this posted that's the funniest thing i've heard all day!!
How fast do those doorhandles go mate!
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

my efforts seem pretty lame in comparison.
I fitted a shift light about an hour before the meeting. (I was testing it out down a side street) top dead centre of steering column. Pulled over for 80 in 50 zone. They made sure all lights worked and the basteard of indicators didn't flash so I bluffed saying "I have had this looked at". They questioned me about pillar mounted boost guage and I said that was the way I bought it and no one Has made comment about it not even traffic cops. :D He didn't say anything about the shift light sent me on my way with no canary and no fine :D
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

When in my mates RX-7 we decided to backfire right next to a cop fining someone. 20 mmins later they found us and fined him for driving past with no lights on and a caution for frayed seat belts and a smoky engine.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

dumb cop wrote:where is your roof
rofl
_

Post by dirty sanchez »

I've got an image of the defect notice, but I can't post it. Does anyone know how?
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

upload it to a server, either your isp, or photobucket.com etc, and then link to the image from the little [img] button in the reply window
_

Post by www.18u »

on sunday night my mate dropped me off at my house and instead of going up the driveway he just pulled over facing the wrong side of the road.As i was getting out i noticed a car on the other side of the road which i thought was one of my room mates so i asked my mate to move up a bit.As my mate moved forward the other car did and i saw that it wasn't one of my room mates cars but a new holden x8 wagon.I thought this is a bit wierd so i asked my mate to reverse back and as he did the other car did aswell. So we decided to see if this person was following us and went up the road to the round about.We went around 3 times and sure enough they did aswell.So we decided to go to the police station and see if they stop following us.My mate wanted to just floor it and loose them which he would have done easily but i told him not to because he only has 1 point left and if it was cops he'd be in shit.We arrive at the station and park only to find they start driving into the driveway and stop.By this time i've had enough and decided to confront whoever it is.I walk over and see the people lock the door so i bash on the window and say open the door. the man winds down his window showing me a gun and a badge.Oh shit i thought but figured i've gone this far so i continued abusing him for not pulling us over and his excuse was that they thought we were going to robb my house. I know that we did'nt get fined but still thought it was worth sharing with you after all if my matr tried to loose them it could have got ugly!!!!!!!
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

once i wanted to show my mate how well my xu1 went so i raced a new s2 ss and wasn't untill i was about 3 cars in front i noticed it had lights on the roof. Lucky for me the radar on the side of the car was being repaired and only got fined for not having my licence on me
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

Fuck the police.

Fuck, fuck, fuck the police.
David
I like starions more

A true story...

Post by David »

I was once driving out about 100K's southeast of Wittenoom. (The Asbestos town). I had five people in the car, including me, three of them doing a bong on the back seat.

Two of them were attractive females, and one of the females was unattached, so I wasn't going to say anything about the bong.

All of a sudden, the radar detector goes off it's face. Full bars come and go. We're in an open plain, nothing for more than 5 clicks in any direction. After a few minutes, we pull up on the only hill around, and stop. We all get out of the car (except for the idiot with the bong - the girls both got out) and wonder what is going on.

Then in the distance, I see a pillar of dust, and a few minutes later, I see a car come over a hill about 3 or 4 clicks away.

It's doing some incredible speed, and there's a blue flashing light on the top.. Well, that explains the radar, but it did seem to go off from a long distance away.

We get the car right over to the side of the road and stand around waiting. When the car get's close, it locks up all four wheels, slides what seems like more than a hundred metres, and four heavily armed police get out and run over to us.

The biggest baddest one sees me standing near the drivers side door, and comes over to me, holsters his firearm, looks me dead in the eye and says "License Check... Can I see your license please"....

The guy with the bong is completely freaking out, They ignore him. The bong's gone, but the back seat is smoking. No points for guessing where the bong went.

Then they get back in their car after checking ID and continue on their way.

Now this wasn't a main road. It was a dirt track, and it wasn't on the maps.

When we get into town (Wittenoom) there are about a dozen other police cars there, ID is being checked on everyone who enters the pub, and no one is saying what is going on. (The publican had no idea either...)

To this date, I still don't know what happened. It was the Easter weekend about 17 years ago.

David