Speed camera backlash

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
TD05
it's probably their firewall

Post by TD05 »

sounds like the pomms have a police state over there... I wonder how long is gonna be before it happens here,, trashing cameras I mean.. :D :D
Kiss my st AZZ -
Starions rule the sports car world
GTI-R's are best in the wet..
Who needs Rock & Roll when there's JAZZ, Honda RULEZ
flappa
Lancer is the answer

Post by flappa »

hoongirl wrote:Saw the speed camera on Blaxland Rd in Ryde burnt to a crisp a year or so ago.
twice remember! 2nd time round they did a proper job and actially blew the box apart!
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

personally im suprised no1 has hit the one in granville on james ruse drive...well mayb they have cause theres a light and camera there now...damn and i was gonna go out and bag it...or stick a picture taken from the cameras perspective onto the lense :D
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

fr335tyl3r wrote:or stick a picture taken from the cameras perspective onto the lense :D
haha, take a photo of a cop car driving past, then stick that on the lense ;)
_

Post by hoongirl »

flappa wrote:
hoongirl wrote:Saw the speed camera on Blaxland Rd in Ryde burnt to a crisp a year or so ago.
twice remember! 2nd time round they did a proper job and actially blew the box apart!
Schmokin' speed camera :D
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Post by tmz_99 »

we had 3 cameras recently stolen / taken to with a baseball bat near my house about 3 months ago (they think it's the same guy, when they find him I think I owe him a beer).....

Also, when I was living in NZ I seem to remember a speed camera in New Lynn that someone took a shotgun to at night (stationary type). They just painted over it again, so u can still see where the damage is.. classic! :D
---------
TVR T350C
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

Sounds like a typical kiwi job :). She'll be right mate.
David
I like starions more

I liked the Australian solution.

Post by David »

Remember a few months back.... Three guys distracted a camera van operator with questions, while a fourth snuck up and stole the front van licent plate. They then fastened it to the front of their car and drove through the camera at speed many times :)
NachoMan
nearly postwhore

Post by NachoMan »

:o
rofl
rofl
rofl
Classic!
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

My solution..... Is there anyone here that would like to do a 'bulk buy' of photobloker products... the more you buy the cheaper it gets...

The spray is great for flash cameras, but the plastic screen inside the covers are 100% protection.... we will be getting both...

Who's up for it!!!! check it out!!!!

www.phantomplate.com
glutonous gloop
I like starions

Post by glutonous gloop »

Speed camera and car stolen
July 22, 2004 - 8:15AM

A speed camera and the car carrying it have been stolen from the side of a road in north-west Melbourne.

The incident occurred on the Melton Highway at Sydenham about 8.30pm yesterday.

A speed camera operator was loading camera equipment into a Toyota RAV-4 four-wheel drive parked on the side of the road when a man approached and began talking to the operator, a Victoria Police spokeswoman said.

While the operator was at the back of the car, the man got behind the wheel and drove away, she said.

He was described as being of southern European appearance, about 25 years old and 1.7m tall, with a medium build, tanned complexion and short, black hair.

He wore blue denim jeans and a dark jacket.

- AAP
did you catch this story in the melbourne news during the week ?
now who's fessing up !! profile seems to fit
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Well with that description it was all of us......