Melbourne Cruise

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
LxS
I love starions

Post by LxS »

Starion party at Deek's house! :P
8 2 ' M i t s u b i s h i S t a r i o n W i d e b o d y
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

party

Post by tmz_99 »

woop woop.. :D I hope he has space on his street for all the stazzas rocking up :D :D
Cam
c'mon change my thingy

Post by Cam »

I hope there is enough cops in SA to hand out all the defect notices :?
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

You could all come to bathurst!! hehe ok maybe not.... but i would definetly be in for a national meet up in say Sydney or even Canberra, sydney has F1 accom. so thats cheap for a bunch of staz boys $50 bucks for a room and as many smelly farts as you can get into it hehe ;)
StarionBoy
i need to paint my car!

huh??

Post by StarionBoy »

Defect notices?? why one earth would they give us those :?
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

National Starion Meet

Post by WANTSOM »

NxTime and I have talked about this recently also.

Adelaide sounds fine. We were contemplating Wagga as it has heaps of motels, good pubs and clubs for nightime entertainment plus good roads and a motorsport complex for day events.

April/May climate is good and is reasonably central to most but if peoples choice is Adelaide then that is cool also.

a 4 day weekend (Friday - Monday) to allow for travel and sober up period is recommended.

I can start the ball rolling if people are interested in a Wagga venue but know jack about Adelaide if that is the go so deecs and co might have to tag that together.

Also thinking about Melbourne for the AGP in March if anyone else is going. Just a thought at this stage
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
Starion VR4
almost postwhore

aust wide

Post by Starion VR4 »

yes, we could go to melbourne, wagga, but we need a few things, race track for timed tries,senic cruse, motokana area, show shine?, what about general public support viewing?, can we get any mags involved for support, dinner venue, 4 days is a lot of time and we need surgestions for events, drag racing, can we get media coverage, radio? if we lift the profile of these cars it can only be a good thing 8)

30PSI,2.4L! Wolf 3D Ver 4. VR4 Head.
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

If we could make it some sort of national track day meet then I will be there with bells on. We could make it an annual track meet... perhaps goto a different track each year - preferably in the cooler months.
flappa
Lancer is the answer

Post by flappa »

The Starion Nationals! I think most of those kinda one make deals do a bunch of different events, like, supersprint, hillclimb, motorkhana, drag etc. Would be interesting anyhow.
Starion VR4
almost postwhore

aust wide meet

Post by Starion VR4 »

this is terrific, yes we could make it a state to state event every to years, can we start a new thread about Australia Wide Meet, and start the ball rolling, 8)

30PSI,2.4L! Wolf 3D Ver 4. VR4 Head.
Cam
c'mon change my thingy

Post by Cam »

Ok so back to the melbourne meet, how many people are interested in this happening?
StarionBoy
i need to paint my car!

hmmm

Post by StarionBoy »

yeah might come..
Al can i get your mobile number, cos we will probably just join the cruise at Geelong Maccas rather than go over woop woop.. last time we did that u lot were running late and we didnt know if we had missed you all or not... just send me a private message with it if u dont wanna post it on here.. will just make it a bit easier for us.. rather than sitting there for an hour going, hmm i wonder if we missed them.. :)

WHERE ARE ALL THE MELBOURNE PEOPLE??

so far there is a pretty crappy little list consisting of:
Al (duh)
Cam
Chris 83JA
and me

just going through the member list i can name a few people from victoria that havent said YES!! lol..
i would really hate to name names but here goes:
SCORP
glutonous gloop
Glenjo
jdstaz
juzz
and im pretty sure melbstazz is from melb even tho he/she didnt fill in a location
and a probably a few more that didnt fill in the LOCATION bit..
StarionBoy
i need to paint my car!

got another

Post by StarionBoy »

got another peson for the cruise.. Jason in his nice new yellow Starion he used to have that marroon coloured one that was smashed not long ago.. if u dont know who i mean then get along to the cruise..
glutonous gloop
I like starions

Post by glutonous gloop »

sorry guys come on a bit late to this thread.

would be great to see a throng of starions strutting their stuff out west.

has a date been discussed/confirmed for this proposed outing ??
we should tie it in with a bbq lunch or the like

spoken to a couple of the guys - there is interest - just needs to be tied up before the word is passed around
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Sunday February 1st.

Meet up at The Keg, Albert Park @ 11.00am

Leave @ 11.30 and drive to Geelong Maccas (the one on the way in to town) Grab a bite of crap food around 12.30.

Geelong Maccas to Lorne via Great Ocean Road.

Grab a coffee, happy snaps or whatever in Lorne

Lorne back to Melb via the back way (=fun!)

These times are going to be followed, not waiting for ages at the Keg for stragglers.
My moby no is 0423304113.